Was She Real or Memorex?

About 8 yrs. ago, I met a Thai woman by chance who was a total "stunner". We were both seperately married and initially just hung out having wonderful times together. Initially, I did not realize she was married, (to an Ex-pat) and didn't reveal my marriage either. Silly games we play.

Not being aware of Thai women, I was naive in not knowing for certain that she was a former BG, if there is such a thing as "former". As well, I never pushed the issue, preferring to give her space and the opportunity to be treated with respect.

Due to previous problems with her husband, who returned home after I knew her for a month or two, they eventually divorced but continued living under the same roof. Strange arrangement, but by that time, it was obvious that they had a lot of history together from when he worked in LOS and knew her as a BG, eventually marying her and bringing her to the US. Appeared to be decent guy but definitely a player...double standard with Thai woman.

A few months after their divorce, they planned a trip to LOS which I thought was possibly the last time that I would see her...sort of him returning her to her family. We had a torrid fling over a weekend before she left, which was my good-bye in case she never returned.

After she departed, I got calls about 2-3 times per week...with "I love you, I miss you's, etc." After 5-6 weeks, I get the news that she may be pregnant which I took as a psych game and blew off with extreme prejudice.

After 3 mos. I get a call that she'll be arriving at the Int'l airport and can I pick her up. As fate would have it, my watch truly stopped while killing time before heading to the airport, causing me to miss the flight.

As this was unforgiveable(?), we didn't speak for a few days but eventually had a brief meeting. Being absent minded, I never confronted the pregnancy issue partly because after the initial announcement and my response, it never came up again. From that moment on, she wanted nothing to do with me.

After successive attempts to reconcile, followed with numerous flower bouquets, she decides to call my wife, exposing the affair and tearing me apart. I get seperated for 6 months, before reconciling with my wife. During my time of seperation, Thai girl calls to say good-bye, then she and ex sell their house,car, etc. and move to Malaysia...so as the story goes, but confirmed by outside sources.

After moving back home and getting my life back in order, one day I get a call from Thai woman that she just came into town and called to say hello. Strong attempts to bait me into asking to meet her were made but I didn't fall into the trap. Several months later, the company that I worked for closes their office and from that point on, I loose any contact with Thai woman.

Sorry for the long history lesson, but here goes the sick part. I have never been able to remove this woman from my mind. Two years ago, I had the opportunity to meet a friend in LOS for a couple of weeks. He's a seasoned veteran that showed me around BKK and Samui....got some insight to Thai women, which made me realize how similar a lot of them are. After reading this board's posts avidly, I see a lot of stories that help paint a clearer picture of what I was dealing with.... truly amazing creatures.

In my heart, although she was terribly jaded and a LT relationship would have never worked out, I know that she is a good hearted person. To boot, during my trip to LOS, I never saw a stunner of equal beauty. But, she was even more beautiful on the inside (ahhh!).

The hardest part for me was loosing what had become a friend and companion, sexual aspects aside. I often wonder where she could be and if there ever was a pregnancy. She would be about 34-35 now....seasoned pro but still had a lot to give on personal level. Chances are that she moved on and has done quite well for herself, at least I'd like to think so. Perhaps she has some sort of strange relationship with her ex.

Is there much potential for women of this age that are on the game in LOS? Trust me, she had the looks to be at the head of any class....I imagine that somehow she might not have ever worked in the bars much but rather as a high priced free lancer that the average tourist never sees. I did have the impression that she may have had exposure to the Japanese side of things but I really know very little about that scene. She spoke some Japanese and eluded to going to Singapore with her "family" on occasion.

Just curious about your speculative opinions on what I may have been dealing with, whether there are a million similar stories and if there would ever be much possibility for locating this woman again through professional services or otherwise???

She would have left the bar scene to go to the US around 1985/86, so doubtful that much traceable info still exists. My thought for the best chance would be to trace the ex down through SSI or possibly her as well. Any thoughts or comments much appreciated.

Jack, be prepared for a lot of 'I told you sos' and 'stay away from hers', etc. from members of this board. Why, because you stil seem to be flirting with disaster (questions like how she got your home #, etc. will be asked of you). Of all the problems she has caused, especially in your marriage, should be a red flag to stay away forever, remember the fun but realize its not meant to be and never will be.

All of us at some point in our lives have gone through an infatuation with someone who was wrong for us. The hope is you go through that at an early age and with age you get wisdom and can avoid situations like that.

Jack

It’s a sad story especially if you get really screwed, as the girl is calling your wife. She may have thought that you want to get away with the pregnancy (if there was any). You have also faced the consequences and perhaps paid the price of fouling around with other women, while you were married.

My advise is to forget about this girl and go on with your live

Archived