Pattaya : looking for discrete beach hideway

tilac

Hi,

Im promised on of my GIKs recently to take her to a nice place for a couple of days and she said she like to goto a place with a more or less private beach.

So anybody knows a good place in Pattaya or another town not to far from Bkk ?

Or some bungalow type of accomodation thats allows a lot of privacy (max. 1500 B per night) ?

Not Ambassador Jomtien or places like that, too massive and its not very private there !

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Tilac

Don't believe you will find accommodations with "private" beach access for your max B1500. At least not in Pattaya town, Naklua or Jomtien. Try Bang Saray, Sattahip or Rayong just south of Pattaya.

Ok guys,

Thanks, maybe Ko Samet is nicer, my GIK told me she didn't like Pattaya anyway.

I've seen a couple of sea side hotels (far from Jomtien) in the higher price range, but I will save that for my honeymoon (whenever that happens LOL).

I might check out the Jomtien Boathouse, read some good reviews about that one also.

And then from there make a daytrip to one of the islands near Pattaya, anybody has experience with that ?

Cheers

Tilac

There's a very nice bungalow resort near Bang Saray, either Sunrise or Sunset Village, I can't remember. I haven't stayed there but a friend who lives close by drove me around it and it looked really nice and private.

The coastal town of Bang Surey has some nice seafood restaurants on the pier.

OK guys,

Thanks for yr info and PMs.

I might check out the Rayong area also (but I dont have my own transport, I asked my GIK to borrow her dads car LOL).

Any info on the islands near Pattaya that you can visit on a daytrip ? It would be a nice alternative if the boat drops us off in the morning and picks us up in the late afternoon and in between we can find a nice cozy private beach to 'relax' !

Cheers

Tilac

Archived