What's a Sniff Kiss?

Jay--

Yes... I've gotten a "quickie" sniff kiss in a taxi before from my TGF.. It's just a quick intimate Thai-version of a "peck on the cheek" type of western kiss..VERY THAI.. and VERY nice... IMHO...

If you get one... by all means DO recpirocate the jesture...

Let me know if you get one..

The first time I got one, I thought that I had some funny durian smell on me shocked.gif" border="0

Little did I know that I was getting a sign of affection..

Have a wonderful time...

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0

On paper, a sniff-kiss sounds like one of the stupidest things ever invented. In actuality and in practice, it is one of the most sensual things a Thai girl has done to me. Especially when I have some feelings for her which happened with 2 girls on my trip. It is a sign of (IMO) her liking your smell and if she does it often maybe a sign of some genuine feelings for you. They both did it more and more as we got closer to each other over time until they were doing it every time we were close enough to touch. I love it!

Mykal

mykal---

Agreed 100% I will say it over and over... There is NOTHING better than a quick sniff-kiss from a lovely thai lady... It's just so.... so... thai..

Sure regualr kisses are great too, but there is something so "personal" and thai-feminine about it...

I vividly rememeber my first one... ahhhhhh.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

A few of the sniff kisses I have had, seemed like the gf ( at the time) was checking to see if she could dect another female scent on me

(and as a result, got a lot of questions)

for me, the only thing I can dect for sure is if they were eating lao food recently.

Archived