What's a Sniff Kiss?

quote:

Originally posted by Mr Ennui:

Please excuse my ignorance, but could someone please describe what a 'Sniff Kiss' is?

Thanks

It is a sort of kiss Thai girls do. They kiss you (not on the mouth) and sniff at the same time.

I don't know if Thai guys do the same, anyone here know?? wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

Dude, don't settle for anything but exactly what you want.

If a girl's not cutting it, move on to another. There's too many girls that'll balls out frick you 110% anyway/everyway you want.

Did this get in the right thread?

Shotover

quote:

It is a sort of kiss Thai girls do. They kiss you (not on the mouth) and sniff at the same time.

They don't actually kiss you. They put their nose up to your cheek and inhale. Something about the intimacy of enjoying your body odor turns them on.

I've read that Thai girls like it (consequently Thai men must do it too) but I've had mixed experience. My long time g/f seemed unmoved the first time I did it to her. I don't think she thought I knew what I was doing (perhaps I didn't but it seemed right at the time). Now she does it to me all the time and seems to enjoy it when I do it to her. Her attitude changed towards the 'ohm' sometime recently and I haven't really figured out what caused the change.

[ August 29, 2001: Message edited by: Lamock Chokaprret ]

The "sniff-kiss" is a very sexy compassionate and oh-so thai way of showing affection... You may get lucky and get a "quickie" in the taxi or in the hotel elevator.. I personally find it very sexy!

Just another great thing about the LOS!

UPSer smile.gif" border="0

Hey all - sniff kissing, is this unique to Thailand?

UPSer - you said that you have had a quickie sniff kiss before, in a taxi? Really?

Anyway, I am coming to Thailand for the first time Sept. 18th. I was reading about this sniff kissing. Is this a mutual kiss,

like are you exhaling in her nostrles while she is inhaling?

Or is it just taking turns sniffing each other? Sniffing the cheek? The neck?

Is it considered a very intimate act,

a moderate intimate act?

For instance, in the States a kiss (lips closed) is nothing on a first date, almost an insult to the girl.

Is a sniff kiss considered more or less like a lips closed kiss here?

Would I only expect to recieve it, or would it be proper for me to sniff her at the end of a date?

See ya!

As well as Thailand I know Vietnamese and Indonesian girls that sniff kiss, whereas I have never come across this with Chinese, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysian, girls. Its a unique and wonderful thing when given sincerely.

Archived