T-Minus 10 Days & Counting!

longwoodguy74

AhTeckLim said:

songkran ................... woohoo ...........................

Ah, same same 30 SGD one way...

The trouble with songkran is, most of the girls go back upcountry :( , so you'll probably end up getting very wet :whatever: (literally) and not much else... :dunno:

The girls that remain behind are usually the ones that can't afford to go back. :rolleyes:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vintage_Kwai said:
ben99 said:

About 120 days - my first time - - on my own but hooking up with my respectable new lady friend (proper job, honest!) who will show me around, get me nice hotel, take me to all the cheap, good shops.

Err.. Ben, how did you get to now her? Internet chat? I'd advise you to read through the Stickman website. They are real experiences by real people. Hook up with [color:"red"]extreme [/color] caution.. :twocents:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/

Yes, read some of the horror stories already. I met her on www.cupidbay.com. She really does have a real job (i think) as we spend ages talking about it and she can get me hotels at well below online rates.

However, I appreciate just because she has proper job, does not mean I cannot be conned by her. I've told her I've no money but it will be hard not to fall for her.

But she will be very useful to me as a first timer in Bangkok and I'll pay her 1500 baht to show me around, for each of my first two days and evenings in Bangkok, until i am reasonably confident.

I really wanna nice women though for a week or two, with no hassles. as it's very hard to get a girlfriend in u.k., for ugly/average guy like me. As long as I remember it's fake love, I should be OK.

Of course, my women seems GENUINE. But I guess that's what all the victims think? But she really does!! He He!

You jammy so and so.

I'm not going until 26th MAY and the anticipation is starting to drive me insane.

I can't eat, sleep or concentrate.

Don't know how I will get through the waiting time. It's taken over my thought process!

I'm in the i cafe in incheon airport. arrival imminent.

Which leads to an important question. Where do old stewardesses go? On KE this trip out of JFK, all of the stewardesses were babes. Unlike previous flights where only some were real babes. I'm talking about a slim flawless appearance.

Its apparent that as soon as a korean girl shows even the slightest sign of wear and tear she gets dumped by the airline. Almost like its a modeling career. What do they do with these girls after their 2 or 3 year stewardess career is over. They get a desk job or are they sent? packing

Archived