RE: gifts for bar girls

I too have been to a few of the Bangkok orphanages... talk about a horror story..

As far as gifts go.. (this is ONLY IMHO).. I try to bring something small and inexpensive.. for me, it's the juesture, not the ngern that's important...

I will say that some of the girls ONLY care about the nergn, but if I can make the whole experience for me AND her a little more sanuk then great!

I don't bring stuff like GameBoys and such.. only small stuffs like shirts, cosmetics, etc.. stuff that says "I care"..

Again only IMHO...

Of course, YMMV.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

UPSer, this is the second message to you.

I like you.

First, I thought the idea of some Thai girl

giving me a sniff in a taxi to be incredible.

I can't imagine it ever happening, but who knows...?

And, have you really been to an orphanage?

I think it would be good for me to go to one while I am there.

I could bring little Hot Wheels cars, soemthing for girls too. I know I would be very sad to see them, but i would also feel good if I could make them happy with some little things. Do you have any info on the name and address of an orphanage?

Where do you live? In Bangkok?

Give me an email if you can:

egggmon@yahoo.com

sawatdee khrap

I'll say it again... There is NOTHING better than a quick sniff-kiss from a lovley thai lady/girl.... I mean sex is good, but there is something so... thai about it... it's delicate, feminine and personal...

Again, IMHO...

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

• 4 weeks later...

I certainly wouldn't bring a bikini as gift on my first trip. As Nakbin said, many of the girls avoid the sun at at all cost. You don't know what size girl you end up with.

You also don't know how she feels about bikinis. On my first trip, I met "Nok", and took her down to the beach for a week. Prior to going I asked did she have a swimming costume. She said No. So we went to MBK to buy one. I had envisaged a skimpy little black bikini, showing off her assets. She looked scandalised, and chose a one piece shiny blue thing, very modest, like the ones 12 yr old wear in this country to go swimming at school. Later, I learned about the aversion to sun (because of lower class association with dark skin). She also told me that bikini for her was asssociated with bar girl work, and that on vacation she did not want to look like that.

I now know what a sniff kiss is.

I just got back from BKK.

I only had one night (and morning)

of sex, because I met a really nice girl at

a pharmacy where she works. She is a

sweetheart.

Anyway, she is virgin and there was no sex, but she loved to sniff kiss.

I am now trying to figure out how I can come to Thailand every three months, and if after another nine months or so we are going well, perhaps bells will ring.

I met this woman's family and friends, and really got to know her well. I stayed in Bangkok the whole 10 days just to be around her.

Anyway, I met her through www.asiafriendfinder.com, if anyone is interested in trying it out (it is free).

Since I am here, does anyone know anything about international courriers and if there are really ways to fly free with them?

See ya,

Jerry

Jay--

Congratlations!! Sounds like you had one of the best trips! You too are now in love with the 'sniff kiss'...

As for me... after my first sniff kiss, now a regular kiss-on-the-lips just doesn't do it for me now!

See how the next few months go. Rememeber to follow your heart, but keep your eyes open as well....

All the best,

UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived