Bargirl offers Farang money shock!!

What's even more funny are the guys that send them money.

The girls would not be doing this if there were not so many of us falling for it. These guys are hopeless. Nothing anyone can say will help them.

quote:

Originally posted by Alfalfa:

What's even more funny are the guys that send them money.

The girls would not be doing this if there were not so many of us falling for it. These guys are hopeless. Nothing anyone can say will help them.

I guess you are right. What about if somebody would tell them that some farangs are actually typing these letters/emails on behalf of the thai girls?

Well, I sure never did that, did any of you out there?

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

Be careful when a Thai girl calls you Darlink it means Horses Arse, when she calls you Darling it's OK

Mate,

Dak-Ling is Monkey's Arse.......which does not make any difference....

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

The first (and only time) I was asked it was for 5,000 baht. School fees for the child I think was the excuse. (hmm, the child was like 4 or 5, could she be lying?)

I'm curious to know how much you guys have been asked to cough up.

I have been asked to provide as little as b5000 to as much as bt43000. A bargirl asked for 5000 and a non bargirl asked for the 43000. U guys who think non-bargirls are not greedy don't hane a clue. They always cost more than bargirls!

me give momey. 10.000 b

I interpret this meaning she gave her family 10000 baht. I have seen this on two occasions. Girls going back to the village and handing Mom the baht. In one case, it floored me when a 25 year old legit masseuse friend pulled out 20000 baht and handed it to her mom. While the TG's face was glowing with pride as she handed the money, her mom simply tucked it away as if it was an insignificant event. Such TG's spend on outward appearance items like what they wear and cell phones. Don't be fooled though; hardly anything is spent on living accomodations, food, etc. Extra baht for these TG's is very carefully saved for family.

Archived