Bargirl offers Farang money shock!!

Here is a rather amusing e-mail I received this morning. Check this, it came from a girl I spent time with on a couple occasions, but she started to follow me around and caught me with another girl one night. She basically went barmy as the Thai's do when they are put in situations like that. The funny thing is, she ran off and left us on really bad terms (I didn't mind, I was on holiday). That was the last of her I saw. However, obviously I gave her my e-mail address at some stage as this is what I received -

'to dalink

good and you not still work now me come back home.

i meet you to must veveryday veveryninth.

me no have money.

me give momey. 10.000 b.

number bank 4490264662 . name rattanapon chuaykong.

qiuck æ ems i waet you

talk care.'

Now if you were to take this literally, I'll be receiving 10,000 baht for my next holiday! But somehow I doubt it. 10,000 Baht. Is this the usual amount they ask for? She didn't even bother put in my name, did anyone else get this e-mail too? It probably wasn't even for me, because it seems to start in an answering tone, but then again her English is so bad it could have meant to say - ' How are you? '

:rolleyes Mr Ennui

Hi,

I tried to "translate" the text:

"to darling good

I still not work now, I went back home

I miss you to much every day every night

I not have money

number bank….

give me money …

quick as I wait you

take care"

OK??????

elef crazy.gif" border="0

boemba said

'You are a little bit slow on the uptake, I guess, or lack some basic experience, She obviously is asking you for money'

Of course she is, c'mon I'm not that bad to think I'm getting 10,000 baht of a BG!! The whole funny thing is we left on bad terms, she was probably sending this to about 10 farang boyfriends and she probably forgot about how we left on bad terms, and just sent it anyway.

Above all else, it's just another example of how ungenuine some of these girls can be.

Mr Ennui.

quote:

Originally posted by Swishtz:

Has anyone ever tried the Nigerian Money Transfer scam, on a bargirl to empty their accounts. You know the one where you want to transfer $50 million and need a safe account to put it in........................

laugh.gif" border="0
Joke before I get flamed to death !

Be careful when a Thai girl calls you Darlink it means Horses Arse, when she calls you Darling it's OK

This is the request I got. It wasn't specific in how much or that I ever had to, but it was all I needed to hear to bail on her ass.

Dear Xxxxx darling,

How are you doing? Do you tried when you are working? I miss you so much, since you went backto you country I didn't go with any one. I can't go with any body because I miss you so much.

I thinking about you and me together and I am so happy to be with you.

You know thatr when I am stay here I stay with alot of friend.

I don't want you to think that I want only you money more than you, but I have a probelm with money now.

As you know that I only get 2000 bath per month I don't have enough money to pay for rent and other things.

I miss you somuch and I wam wait fro you to come back to see me once again.

Thsi is the number that you can call me Mobile phone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Love and miss you so much.

Xxxx

Hmm, she couldn't pay the rent but had a new mobile phone (that she bought instead of saving the 5000 extra baht I gave her) within a week of me leaving. crazy.gif" border="0

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: Spudsmck ]

A couple of weeks ago I was in an internet cafe and I felt compelled to turn around a look at a girl behind me as she was quite tidy. I'm not in the habit of reading other peoples emails as they write them but, I couldn't help it as the font was huge (I was at least 3 metres away). What I read, went (more or less) something like,"Dear XXXXX, You know I love you very much and i am glad you are sending me money every month and I understand you are a little bit angry but, we will meet soon......"

At this point I turned around and continued typing my own emails.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: mushroom ]

Archived