Why BG more attractive than office girl?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not more attractive but when we have only two week vacation we don't have time to "court" office girls. BGs are easier to get to bed and have sex with when we need it. Besides when we're having a vacation we don't need an intelligent discussion with any normal girls. All we need is a good hard f**k.

If you mean "Why do they seem to be more desired?" then it's similar to:

Why does water flow a particular way down a stream or waterfall?

Answer: It's because it takes the path of least resistance, innit?

As for "95% of the girls in the bars ain't worth a left-handed wank.", I'd say that around 80-90% of people in general aren't too attractive. Thinking about it logically though, bar-girls are bound to be at least slightly less-attractive, because if they're too good-looking they'd get creamed off(oo-er!) as mia nois. Plus, they tend to have noticeably worse skin, from night-work, drug abuse, ravages of life, etc, while the skin of office girls seem has a lustrous sheen.

Thankyou for a temporary relief.

Travelling to work today I was thinking about your question. Suddenly, a vision appeared in front of me dressed in the black and white uniform of a Thai uni student or office worker (I am right in that they both often wear the black and white aren't I ???). I was forced to stop and stare as she was stunning. After regaining my composure I continued my trek. On the skytrain was another black and white clad angel who was even more stunning than the original stunner !?. Finally, on my way here I was stunned into a stupor by a stunningly superior stunning stunner who surpasses all stuuning others, absolutely amazing.

So today my vote is with the office angels !!! ask me again in a Go-go sometime though and my present opinion may be replaced. smile.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Sabaidee:

Besides when we're having a vacation we don't need an intelligent discussion with any normal girls.

hahaha!!

true but.. really funny the way you express it. very direct answer, i like that smile.gif" border="0

cheers

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

I see a lot more gorgeous women every day during lunch then I do when I go out to the bars.

Sanuk!

Right on, sanook, Jsushi: bears repeating sometimes, even if thai army generals don't want to hear it from D. Barrett: THAI WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL! One other thing you see in BKK is that they are not 5ft tall all. Coming from Pattaya to Bangkok, it is always a good relief for the neck not to have to strain it downwards for a while. LOL

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Archived