Why BG more attractive than office girl?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

office girls are the only way to go for any type of serious, meaningful and sustainable relationship.

BGs are good for sex and having a warm body next to you. I can't find much more else.

I put a lot credence on character, personality, presence, poise, demeaner, education and social skills so office girls are really the only way to go.

I have found I have nothing in common nor similar interests with BGs. It is like speaking/interacting with a 12 year old.

I would like to know if anyone has really found any intrinsic satisfaction with a BG?

Put in simpler terms, I view BGs mainly as liabilities and office women (some) as potential assets. I have asked myself, what does a BG have to offer me other than the obvious? The answer to this question answers the "who is more attractive" question......

Sincerely,

Cardinalblue

you must be kidding a bit. Granted BGs are less educated, but apart from a special chemistry that can happen with anyone, I do not think "office" girls are more profound or can hold a meaningful conversation, such as i am used with friends or g/fs at home. Passed a few days, i fail to see the difference, and past a few weeks, you start being embroiled in the same conundrums that have to do with your status as a farang,and what is expected from you. Once again, it's more a case by case thing, i don't wish to say that all thai women are the pits, far from it, but even if not in the same ways as a "working" girl, certain patterns of childishness and neurotic behaviour come into play with middle-class ones as well. not totally unpleasurable, mind you. I rarely barfine, but it is my experience that girls "meeting" farangs are not always on "for hire" gear, or duller than "office" girls. IMO, of course...

I don't care what anyone says, I think BG's are fantastic and all I want. In the bar in their knee high hooker boots under the flashing lights with the music playing vengaboys "boom, boom, boom, boom!" they are the cutest, sexiest, cuddliest things on earth. I like how they act, how they dance, beg "you pay bar", how they dress, party with you, wrap up, broken english, everything. Any age gap can be easily remedied by dipping into the Johnnie Walker fountain of youth. Each shot subtracts 3-4 years of age. So when I am sitting there and cannot relate with the girl, I know a shot or two and we'll be on the same page.

quote:

Originally posted by Ajarnski:

"Hey Bangkok Phil,

Left-handed ones are best.

Cheers,

DocM (aka Leftie)"

Lucky for me, I'm ambidextrous.

Either hand is fine, especially if you lie on it for a few minutes until it goes numb and it feels like someone else is doing it.

As far as Bangkok Phil is concerned, I prefer it when he uses his right.

LG

• 4 weeks later...

Having a real relationship with a thai girl

( bar, office, factory, student, or whatever)

would be tough on an every day basis

for us ( wenterners) ( better stick in IMHO here) because a serious, interesting discussion about most subjects. ( not everyday stuff like running a household, shopping, fun, ect) is difficult at the very least.

comming from different backgrounds makes talking about politics, religion, how to raise the kids, and so on will not be looked at the same.

I think even if we ( westerners) are familiar with thai society, politics, religion, ect.

we sill will not be able to discuss any of it with any real passion from the same viewpoint as a thai.( for me, what I do know, and discuss I still have the feeling inside that I really don't give a shit about it, since it is not something I have to live with).

anyone else agree?

Archived