In retrospect...........?

Kiwi

Hi ya Guys,

Perhaps it is the nature of this individual ,however I have the following to ask those of you in the know......

Have just returned from an unbelievable month in LOS.Did all the sites ,hit the waters of the Andaman etc etc...on the last leg of the trip my buddie and I took in a SOAPIE at a place called the ATAMI (?)..along Petchaburi Road.Well after the usual viewing thru the wall of glass I asked for a particular girl (no. 51)....could not have asked for a more receptive lass....the 90 minutes felt like 20 min. Now the lingering doubt I have is the lass herself.

What bothers me is the perfect bod the perfect action , the perfect etc.......Have any of you characters been to the Atami?. I

well any one out there had any experiences at Atami?

Mind wars.

See ya,

Kiwi.

quote:

Originally posted by SUPPOSE:

She told me her name was Alfred
laugh.gif" border="0

Well one never knows.....

I could have sworn it was ALFRED...RICA.

The purpose of the topic was to inquire if anyone had 'visited' Atami,and if there were

those ODD BODS around.The mate with me ,and I,were sure the lass was FEM....I checked the hands , throat , and bod....My concern was POST OP ODD BODS.

FEM now and ALWAYS....

Now back to the planning of the next trip.

SEE YA,

Mike.

quote:

Originally posted by aussiejohn:

Hi Kiwi,It's over and done with.Forget it and move on unless you wan't to go see her again when you return.In general massage girls ARE very attractive,so you should not be too worried.All -The -Best -AUSSIEJOHN.

Yup you are right...just wanted to have the mental state in the correct place on this.

The second point you make is valid....I shall

see that lass again , the best 90 min I have had in weeks.

Again thanks for the response.

Mike the Kiwi.

Archived