Here's a classic farang personal ad

ginseng

from craigslist "returning in July to look for job" Most classic line.

THAI THAI THAI THAI THAI THAI THAI THAI THAI - 32 (lower nob hill)

Reply to: pers-typicalfarang@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-01-29, 6:08PM PST

Sawadee khrap!

I am looking for a woman from Thailand to go out and have fun with. I am not neccesarily looking for a long term relationship, but I'm open to whatever can happen. I am from the US. About six feet tall, blond hair, blue eyes. I recently returned from my first trip to Krung Thep and I absolutly loved it! I am planning on returning in July to look for a job there. I have dated woman from Thailand before, so it is nothing new for me. In fact, I only date woman from Thailand because you give me a sense of calm feeling inside, that I have never felt in relations with woman from other places. I am looking for a lady that is more from the "new" generation Thai. I love Thai tradition, but sometimes for dating it is too much. If you would just like to talk with me and practice english, that would be fun too! As long as you can teach me some Thai. Right now I can speak nit noi, but I need to practice more. I hope to hear from you soon! Khup khun khrap

* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Was this posted under the heading of "clueless newbie" or under the more appropriate "wanker"???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tha latter I would have thought. He should also brush up on his English if he is seriously offering the chance to 'practice' it with the prospective bint - God help her.

Quit posting my ad. Wait till she finds out I'm not 6 feet tall....or blond with blue eyes..hehehehe

I wonder if he will get responses? My guess is he will based on his physical description. These ads will be around as long as girls answer them.

Archived