Can She Know I Will Be There In A Week

The strangest thing happened tonight. I got a phone message from Nok, a girl I had met 6 months ago.

On my last visit I did all the wrong things, you know like stay with her more than 2 nights, give her my phone and email details, etc.

Anyway, I will be in LOS in 6 days - yipee! Why would she call me all of a sudden.

My paranoia suggests she has a spotters fee lodged at hotels within a 6 mile radius of Nana Plaza. Could this be possible?

It will give me something to think about over the next 6 days - yipee!

Your thoughts please. crazy.gif" border="0

Kevin--

Based on first-hand prior experience, in Thailand anyone can call a hotel and ask "Is Mr. XXX staying at your hotel now?" Or, they can ask "Does Mr. XXX have a future reservation for your hotel?"...

In the US and other western nations, for security reasons, many hotels won't disclose if you are a guest there now and most all won't say if you have a future reservation.

I also know that many TG's have friends or contacts at a travel agency.. Using the travel agents computer terminal they can easily see everything about your future travel!

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I can testify to this very worrying network they seem to have. I had literally just arrived in Pattaya. Having checked in to the Flipper Lodge Hotel there was a knock at the door, with a Thai girl holding out a mobile phone.

On the phone was a girl who I stayed with for 4 days last time, she was already at the bus station in Chaing Mai waiting to catch the bus to Pattaya to see me.

I had obviously been sighted checking in and this other girl who I did not know from adam phoned her.

It would be interesting to hear if there is a strategy as such to combat this network. I fear that there is not tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

I know the feeling:

Kind of like when you were with them the planted a tracking device on you.

When you are in range the zero in on you.

( I think they know how much $$ you have at any one time also)

maybe they should hire some BG to do security at the airports.

Just wondering are you staying at the same hotel as you did the last time. She may someone working at the hotel. I wouldnt worry about it too much just avoid the bar she was working in.

Never ceases to amaze me the network the girls seem to have, better than any law inforcement agency.

Francis laugh.gif" border="0

Last night the phone rings at about mid night, then at 12:30am, then at 1:00am then at 1:30am. I finally answer at about 2am.

Summary of the hour or so conversation is that she is married, has money (lots), wants to take holiday in Farangland, wants to know if I love her (I say no - honest and seemed ok about this answer).

She does not work at bar, but is learning computers.

I decided that I would tell her about my visit. She says she wants her and hubby to meet me. I say ok, but only in morning in hotel coffee shop.

If this all sounds strange, it is because it is strange. I do like the girl, but I intend to enjoy my trip. I told her I would butterfly and go to gogo bars, she is ok - no problem (and sounded ok).

If it involves a social get together, then fine. If it looks like something else, then I will move on very quickly.

I am aware that scams can be long winded and eloborate affairs. I will not get into taxi with her or private car, only travel within Sukhumwit area by bus or BTS.

This is all true. I just find it hard to believe.

quote:

Originally posted by francie34:

Just wondering are you staying at the same hotel as you did the last time. She may someone working at the hotel. I wouldnt worry about it too much just avoid the bar she was working in.

Never ceases to amaze me the network the girls seem to have, better than any law inforcement agency.

Francis
laugh.gif" border="0

Different hotel. I am still intrigued though.

Kevin--

I agree with HSTEACH... I'd file her in the "ex-girl friend" folder... I'd also delete that file.... Married as well.. even worse..

BKK is a "target" rich environment. Why fool around with a "taken" target?

Only IMHO.

---UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived