Can She Know I Will Be There In A Week

quote:

Originally posted by UPSer:

Kevin--

I agree with HSTEACH... I'd file her in the "ex-girl friend" folder... I'd also delete that file.... Married as well.. even worse..

BKK is a "target" rich environment. Why fool around with a "taken" target?

Only IMHO.

---UPSer
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I agree with the sentiments of UPSer and HSTEACH. Still I am intrigued. I will still meet her and certainly there will be no involvement other than friendship.

Anything other than meeting over a morning coffee or breakfast does not interest me.

KevinM,

You should be avoiding potentionally risky situations, NOT walking straight into them!!

Why the hell would you want to meet a lady, that you have had a brief liasion with 6 months ago, and her husband? Why do you think he wants to meet you? To get your blessing as the guy who paid to fuck his wife?

quote:

Originally posted by Ultraviolet:

KevinM,

You should be avoiding potentionally risky situations, NOT walking straight into them!!

Why the hell would you want to meet a lady, that you have had a brief liasion with 6 months ago, and her husband? Why do you think he wants to meet you? To get your blessing as the guy who paid to fuck his wife?

Nice points Ultra.

KevinM: Last time I came to BKK to see my gf and arrived a few days earlier than I said I would. I went to another bar. I was spotted by my gf best friend who promised not to tell if I paid her barfine and took her to my hotel. Well somebody saw us on the street and when I went to my gf place the next day, it was a $^%#@mess. She was crying and all her friends were giving me a hard time...sheesh

So the opinion about meeting her is clear. But it bothers me to think she may have known I was on my way to Thailand. This is not so clear or was the phone call just pure co-incidence.

The only evidence available is the hotel booking by phone in Bangkok or email booking to 2 hotels in Pattaya. Only one at which I had stayed before. Or as someone suggested through a travel agency system.

If it was not co-incidence (and she knew), then what could I expect by not telling her I was about to arrive in Thailand. Would she have found me anyway?

tonyacs:

How much did it cost you to get out of

"trouble"

I think the bg info network is pretty good.

One friend ( bg, but still beleivable) said some ppl ( girls, or hotel workers) will go so far as to call a bg you have been with if you show up and offer to "sell" info as to your whereabouts.

As far as having to take ur gf's "best friend"

( some friend)

it may be money motivated, or just a face thing. ( choose someone over ur gf)

I would go with the money motivation thought first. ( no matter what kind of a hurt show goes on)

Archived