Scam guy, Phrom Pung

dddave

shygye said:
AF16 said:

I would ofcourse have been delighted to be able to help her out and jumped into the car.

Since I don't have that great of an imagination what would they have done when I were in the car. If they just offer to sell some stones the would be shit out of luck so what's the harm?

Well they could go to plan B and drug you. Take you back to your hotel and steal everything you got. Or drive you out into the sticks and mug you. Once you get into the car you have lost control of the situation. :nono:

Hey you are not in Kansas anymore Derorthy? :)

never trust a Filipino..........just listen to me,i know from experience.

everyday i have one whispering into my ear and promising all sorts of things and i just give in.

i end up in bed with her and my punishment is having to buy her dinner the next Day or take her shopping...........

MadStockBroker.

Filipino food is great.

the GF cooks often and i love it all,but all she wants when we go out is McDanalds.................. :banghead:

Yes you are so true about how the game changes once you are in the vehicle. Experts in abduction say this......if you are moved from the site you are first attacked, then at that point you must fight at all costs, because likely you will not survive.

Of course this is not an abduction but.......one must remember once you leave with them, then you are now at their mercy.

Archived