sending money to bargirls

daeng bireley

I met some girls I know the other week.Out having a good time at a disco drinking etc.

One girl was with her boyfriend, thai, who works on the door of a bar.

They told me about the money that farangs send over to them. One of the girls is actually married to a guy from Denmark or Sweden.

She lived there for a few months but decided she didnt like it and came back. Her husband cant leave his work so he travels back and forth to bkk to see her.

The girl with the thai boyfriend has 2 guys sending her money, she also works in a bar when shes bored. The girl with the husband doesnt have any body else sending her money but works as a P.R.in the same bar when shes bored. As well as this if they meet someone in a disco they like theyll go with them as well.

Normally I dont care about this sort of thing Ive seen this sort of thing going on for years, but sometimes I get a bit angry. No one should send money to any of these girls while they are at home in there own countries unless,they understand what is probably going on that is that these girls are prostitutes in the business of getting money off men, using lies and guile to get the most they can. To have men sending money over is an almost universal dream.

New girls are very quickly educated by more experienced girls so even a girl who seems young and fresh already is thinking about it.

The thing is, even the best intentioned girl,

once she has someone sending her money, who

she may even genuinely love, gets bored and comes under pressure from her friends and

even worse her own family and starts working on the side.

Almost everyone of these girls say they dont like thai men and would never have a thai boyfriend etc. and the truth is most have a thai boyfriend of some description. Virtually all those guys who work around the bar scene have a girlfriend who works there.

Think before you start sending money to a bargirl.

All--

I agree 100%... While it is fair to say that there are some BG's that are honest, I'd estimate that to be a very small percentage. It's unfortunate that this has to be the case, but it is. If sending $$ makes you happy, then so be it. But do so without blinders on to what may very be the hard unfortunate reality of your girl in Bangkok.

--UPSer frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I walked into the toilet about 3 weeks ago at the dollshouse.

I did see one thai guy without a girlfriend.

He was wanking himself into the urinals.

But then, the staff at a bar close by told me 2 weeks later that they had a farang wanking himself at the bar in full view of the customers, slurping their heinekens.

quote:

Originally posted by daeng bireley:

I met some girls I know the other week.Out having a good time at a disco drinking etc.

SNIP

Almost everyone of these girls say they dont like thai men and would never have a thai boyfriend etc. and the truth is most have a thai boyfriend of some description. .

"Most of these girls say they don`t like thai men" etc.etc. They do that when talking to who? Would that by any chance be a foreigner?

The world wants to be deceived and that is exactly what happens.

When a Thai girls says that they don't like Thai blokes I tend to believe them.

These girls 99% of the time are from the lowest class, ie Issan farmers and pooe ones at that.

I havent been up to an Issan village and seen the lads there, but the sort of thai bloke who would marry them ie of there class, look at them tuk tuk, taxi drivers etc and there the ones who work!!

Think of how many of the other blokes are Just useless Yaba addicts!!

Speak to any bar girl and pretty much guarantted they will have a brother addicted to Yaba

When Thai girls say they dont like Thai men they say it with such conviction it is hard not to believe them

shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by daeng bireley:

these girls are prostitutes in the business of getting money off men, using lies and guile to get the most they can. To have men sending money over is an almost universal dream.

God Bless Them!!

If they can get away with it then so be it!

Boo Hoo! The poor farang is sending his money to someone that cheats on him!

You are dealing with a BG, not Nun. I think that any woman would have a propensity to cheat if put into the same scenario. I would say any guy would do the same too!

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: jjsushi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Hua Nguu:

"

The world wants to be deceived and that is exactly what happens.

That's the quote of the day!But the world don't wanna know

Yeah, I'm constantly baffled at the number of guys that send money to their GF's in Thailand. Are there really that many clueless guys out there? The girl I've been staying with for a week (excellent service!) has a boyfriend in Finland sending her money. On top of that he's does it western union! I just don't get why people use that stupid expensive service. If you want to send money on a regular basis, open an account in your home country, get an extra ATM card that's on a popular system like VISA or Plus, send it to your GF, and transfers are free, or close to it.

This is amazing! Do these girls have super natural powers? You guys know more than you are telling. How do you think these girls really do it? Is it the sick family member or dead farm animal story? shocked.gif" border="0

Archived