sending money to bargirls

daeng bireley

Originally posted by daeng bireley:/QUOTE]

Dear Mr. Birely,

You sum up quite well my views on the subject. We Westerners who have the luxury of traveling money typically have indoor plumbing as well, so it's much easier to flush the money down the toilet at home than to haul oneself regularly to the bank or telegram office.

To those contemplating largese who also require some gratification from the recipient, I should recommend getting a dog, or perhaps fish if their home is small.

2YL

You're fat, you're ugly, you're old, you can't get a woman at home. So you come to Thailand. Easy! No problem! You get treated like a king for a week and it COSTS YOU MONEY!!! i.e. You are paying for a SERVICE! These girls don't 'love you'... they love your money. You pay for the service, then you go home. End of story. Keep it simple, and don't get suckered. Anyone sending money to a bargirl has more dollars than sense!

when/if you do end up sending money, you will find it is never enough, gone too quickly

( some emergency at home, or other plasuable problem)

another one you may hear ( if you send money more than a few times) is she had to borrow money to make ends meet, and the money you just sent went to pay it back, so "money gone now"

the bigger the money, the bigger the crisis.

If you want to have some fun ( or get frustrated) try setting up a budget for your friend.

Ask her how much she needs for rent, food, clothes, all the normal stuff.

If you actually get it all on paper, I salute you.

If you get them to stick to a budget, you need to run for finance minister of thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, sending money to Bar girls is a complete no-no....why do you think that sending x amount of Baht is going to suddenly make them stop working/frequenting the bar environment and/or get a job......

With more guys doing this, the more farangs are being tainted as gullible fools...

Sending money to bar girls is a big no no. You're not the only sucker in the world she is getting money from. Unless you have too much money to throw around, send it my way. The question you need ot ask yourself is what are u expecting to get in return.

Archived