An insider's view

“I am young and in many ways on their wavelength”

Jonah

Let me tell you something, I’m not good-looking at all and to be more precise, I’m actually damm ugly and I don’t care it either. Good looking & handsome will give you nothing unless you want to be a stripper or gigolo.

Just my advise, grow-up and get some sense, as you do not have any clue on the ways that Thai women think of being with a much elder man. (NO, I know what you think, but there is only 4 years difference between Mrs. Dundee and me).

Cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the famous quote? "I don't pay a prostitute for sex, I pay her to LEAVE". One problem you are going to have my friend is calling the shots. If you are a broke young person then there is only so much you can do for her in a monogamus sense. She may like you as a stud muffin but bet the ranch she will be giving it up to the highest bidder when she gets hungry. You have the problem of dealing with these girls and not being in control. You must be bending to her needs some way other than sex if you are not providing the money. That means you cannot get rid of her that easily and they will screw up your quality of life eventually. This is something I understood from early on. Something this guy may want to ponder...

Mykal

PS Mr. Stud Muffin, why are you not down at MBK pulling those cuties instead of messing with hookers???

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

Whats the famous quote? "I don't pay a prostitute for sex, I pay her to LEAVE". PS

Many guys said interesting and funny things,and I'll sart with this one.Like it.Jona I've had often free sex with hookers and one of the problems is U have to give them to much time,find it better usually to bring them in a short time hotel avoidind the BF/GF bullshits and get rid of them pretty fast,I even tend to think that if she sleeps in my room she doesn't deserve any money

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

Let me tell you something, I’m not good-looking at all and to be more precise, I’m actually damm ugly

I had figured that one out.But why ur style has to be as unpleasant as Ur physic??

quote:

Originally posted by Jonah:

I am 23 and good looking. Are they really going to stay faithful to your 50 year old beer gut? I think not.

Jonah

jonah, if you would spend a little less time in front of your mirror and instead read this board then you might find out (read the polls) that the average age on this board is 30 years.

and this is my answer to your original post:

man yer just acting, you want attention obviously!

“I had figured that one out.But why ur style has to be as unpleasant as Ur physic??”

LuisBKK

I’m always amazed on people who are able to call themselves handsome. What do you know on my physical look?. I do not recall we ever met, nor I would expect that we would ever meet for a drink, as we have nothing in common. laugh.gif" border="0

Well, my post might be unpleasant or even offensive for those handsome young boys being a cheap-ass flowering around girls for free-sex and getting eventually dumped left and right as any women is looking for security rather than a handsome guy. I agree with another poster that any women will dump the handsome young cheap-ass, once she gets hungry. Of course the young boys will start crying once the women is running off with a mature man, but he will get over this although he will be the looser.

The bottom line is when it all comes down to “the real life stuff”, it’s the money and the security what counts and for this, only a handsome paycheck is needed.

Does this sounds materialistic, Its also reality.

P.S. Any member who can help me out on the definition of handsome?. crazy.gif" border="0

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

[QB

P.S. Any member who can help me out on the definition of handsome?.
crazy.gif" border="0

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ][/QB]

Don't be confused. The definition of handsome is easy.

hand·some (hnsm)

adj. hand·som·er, hand·som·est

1.Pleasing and dignified in form or appearance. See Synonyms (JJSUSHI).

2.Generous or copious: a handsome reward. See Synonyms (JJSUSHI).

3.Marked by or requiring skill dexterity: did some handsome maneuvers on the skating rink. (See JJSUSHI)

I hope the definition will suffice and clear up your confusion.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

Archived