An insider's view

I'll be the first to say, congratulations on getting one over. What your purpose was, I don't know. As for "writing your dissertation for you" glad we could help, perhapes you can tell us what it is about? Let me make one last critisism if I might. In the "arrogance" of your original post, you seem to forget, we know all that already. For most of us, this is just a game of sorts, and we know the rules. True a Bar girl will most likely have a boyfriend (younger than I/us) and she would no doubt ditch us when the money runs out. She may well hold out for a customer with more money to spend. True, some guys do fall in love in love with these girls and marry them. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't. But really, how is any of that different from the average relationship in any other country?

Here in the USA, women want the guy with the big wallet, nice car, prestigious job etc. who can provide for them, how is that different from the scene in LOS? Truth is, over 1/2 the marrages in the USA fail, the 2 main reasons are sex and money. So in my cynical ways, I think it is all a game, and sadly there are seldom any winners. I suppose the only alternative is not to play, I don't like that alternative, so LOS is for me a happy medium. Cheers My lady! smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Jonah:

Isn't it amazing how quickly people jump to conclusions.

Yes I am a girl. I think one guy picked up on it, trawling through your machismo wasn't always easy.

An insider's view? Arrogant perhaps, but I think you now see what I mean. I am very nice looking too. All the Thai men said so
smile.gif" border="0

I had a friend write a book on Bar Girls in Patpong. She referred me to this page and told me I'd get a reaction.

Thanks boys. You've written my dissertation.

Jonah? I know, a little bit of a cheat, but my name is Jo. Wasn't Jonah a man swallowed by a sperm (whale)... couldn't resist the irony.

Jo

Well done. I hope we will have more contributions from you, a woman's point of view, if knowledgeable, should be welcome. I hope your dissertation will also treat the plight of single-mother TGs abandonned by their young handsome, mini-macho thai B/Fs. The case of older farangs helping a BG, asking nothing in exchange, is not such a rare occurence, while we are still waiting for this all-power-to-the-male thai society to introduce a decent system of protection and education for the disfavored (without foreign funds, that is). "Looking thru the keyhole" analysis of what kind of sex partners young thai girls prefer is, I'm afraid, a bit gratuitous. Funnily enough, I have had the pleasure to befriend a few farang women staying in LOS. They never had too many positive things to say about thai males, young or old. Moreover, I found them also rather unjudgemental about farang men as sex tourists. In a way, in a society that offers anything one wants for a price, beach, sex, temple sights or rave parties, we are all sex/voyeur tourists of sorts. Unless mistaking identities, Regards to Cleo, if she's still alive.... Cordially

quote:

Isn't it amazing how quickly people jump to conclusions.

Jo

Let's see. . . you post on a predominately male board. Your post is very generic and vague which allows for several different forms of interpretation. Most respondents have previously seen similar posts or dealt with TROLLS such as yourself. This is after all a forum which in essence is a medium of communication. You make statements that are designed to generate specific responses from a particular audience. Boy you really fooled us! I mean you are soooo...oooo clever! Wow! You really should be nominated for a Nobel Prize and a Pulitzer when you are done with you dissertation!

I failed to see what you have proved and I fail to see the purpose of your puported "experiment".

Your point was that people jumped to conclusions?!? How do you know that all of the respondents are not women impersonating men? That would really kill your experiment wouldn't it? Your experiment is garbage because you don't know and can't identify your participants. I would hope that you are not seriously thinking of using this "experiment" as a proof in your dissertation because that would be intellectually irresponsible and make you the eqivalent of a QUACK.

The summation is that you are a TROLL whether ye be male or ye be female.

I despise pretentious fucks who think they are clever and use academia or science as a basis for their inflated sense of cleverness.

I had fun, lets do this again sometime.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

quote:

I had a friend write a book on Bar Girls in Patpong. She referred me to this page and told me I'd get a reaction.

Jo

Just out of curiosity, is your friend (or yourselves) related to that topic on looking for help for sightseeing in the scene, which was started by a person nicknamed “London lady” sometime ago?.

happy that JJsushi post came up,I was wondering what happened to the western women flamers(quite acceptable on this forum,to the contrary of isaan girld flaming).

All out of irony,Jonah.U're a troll.U still could be a boy trying to soften the opinions and it doesn't matter.

quote:

Yes I am a girl. Jo

anybody can be a girl on internet. what you are is a male who is either very young or very stupid (probably both)

Fidelity, young man, is not terribly important in LOS. After a time, beauty becomes commonplace and its power diminishes. Supply & demand.

Reality? Define please. Needless to say i have far less than a shred of sympathy for you, young whipper-snapper, actually none. Are you showing just a touch of conceit, my good-looking young Jonah? better watch out or some of those old farts you look down on might be after your pretty little arse.

'kidding ourselves'? the reality is that in this terrible world money buys us precisely what we want and self-confessed good looks aren't worth a shit. 'Deserve' mainly relates to 'how much', old bean. how much lolly have managed to acquire in your fair 23 years so far, dear boy? oh, and none of them cheat on you, of course not. many older men (and you might become one if you're careful enough) have developed a savoir-faire, experience and relaxed manner you only wish you had, and therefore remain emminently attractive to the young females you talk of. next time i fork out some dough for a pretty young tart sitting next to me i'll think of the sympathy you generously offer, and accept it.

'The girls I have met - and regard as good friends - are lovely. They are genuine, good people. But, they are like anyone their age, they are not attracted to old men'. . . .

yes, well you'd know, wouldn't you, with all that life experience.

have you considered vocational rehabilitation, Jonah?

(the only reason i'm posting this is i've got nothing much better to do right now, waiting for the plane back to Heeland, RSN, where upon my arrival i plan on forking out a lot more dough to as many unfaithful stunners who pretend to like shagging

old(er) guys like me. Good thing they're good at pretending, what? what you got to remember, Jonah, dear boy, is it doesn't matter too much what they think).

Jonah

Hey sister I'm a woman too and a ferkin' gorgeous one at that. I just hang out with this bunch of losers sometimes when I feel like being deeply ironic.

Maybe we can meet up and les be friends. Hands up who's got the bigger clit.

(And as the fuckwit formerly known as Sukhumvit finally succumbs to the after effects of alcohol abuse screaming "I'm Spartacus" his feminine side finally comes to the fore.)

tongue.gif" border="0

Archived