Colourful wife.

FAT_AUSSIE

Your probably going to think WTF - Hell It I think I'm really just posting this out of mere frustration. Anyhow have a laugh.

I've got a nice house upcountry, Nice dark blue roof, matched well with pale/sky blue walls. The colours are a little boring but the house looks nice. Just before I left Thailand last month I got some builders started on some odd jobs, one was to finish off the brick wall surrounding my home. It's a huge wall nearly eight feet at the back of the house and at the sides about forty meters long, so if you can imagine its a bloody big wall. Anyhow, today the builders finnished plastering it and started painting it with white undercoat. I left the colour choice to my wife thinking the obvious that she'd choose something like the sky/pale blue that the rest of the house is painted in. I thought I would'nt have even needed to ask what colour she chose but I did and she's decided to paint the walls with a f*cking PALE ORANGE colour? In oz we'd call it a peach colour.

Now my house is going to stick out like dogs balls. F*UCK!!!

I did'nt know what to say, I kept my cool and politely asked her if her father knows what colour she has chosen, he must have been pissed but she said he did'nt speak. I know she likes the coulour but it is going to make my house look stupid.

AAAAAAAAARGHH!!!

help.

My wife also likes colorful things, here in the USA

she has picked all the colors for the rooms & outside of the house. The bathroom pink, dinningroom brite orange, kitchen lite green, the livingroom a dark blue green, and both bedrooms a light blue :neener: and for the outside a brite peach color ::

You should consider yourself lucky.

I was away on business for a week or so.

During that time the missus decided that it was about time to give the kitchen and hall a new coat of paint.

I had no objections to her choice of color, as I had already purchased the paint, only to her paint job.

She had painted the two rooms to the best of her ability, unfortunately as she is only some 5" tall she left the top 1½" uncoated :doah:

cheers

hua nguu

Archived