Nice to meet a BG like this

Alfmaz

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

spirit_of_town_hall

. For sure Alf is underestimating the consequences of playing with “face” issues in Thailand.

Hi Dundee

U may be right but I've seen many faces lost in Thailand and other places,and although the hurt party wished revenge big time,he(she) just could catch his own frustration.U often can get away with the shit U do(I've been on both sides of this figure)

Luis

I never understood why, except that the girls are a lot more romantic than most guys assume, but many girls you meet will indeed, if not treat you, not bother you with money. you just have to meet them, not pick them up by numbers or else. i am often shocked how some guys are so plain or tactless with the girls, the same guys who will complain all they want is money. Not my crowd....

Not sure i understood what Alf is doing wrong, but i am sure he's doing something right to get that kind of response.

Well guys, very briefly or story time if you like, what advice would you give to someone going to Pattaya/ BKK for the first time?

I keep reading this 'face' issue.. what exactly is this?

Can you actually be romantic with a BG???

In my experience of SE Asian ladies, they dont give good BJ as my ex girlfriend in UK.

But then again, you don't have a relationship with them long enough to know you, mmm???

Rumba1

Nothing to do with B.Jobs.

Someone loosing his or her face in front of others may create an intense anger, which most foreigners will probably not notice until he or she explodes violently. Many farangs believe that this face issue is bullshit, but I surely believe it is not. You will see this in the entire community and is NOT specific related to the scene. Take my word, and handle this with care.

Cheers

Don't worry guy's I'm out of Pattaya and in Chang Mai 5 day's then Samui and will not be going back to Pattaya for a little while. I have covered my tracks by staying with some Thai friends in BKK, I know she has a farang coming to see her for 1 month in December so I'll got back then she will be to busy and I will have my girl, so I stay way from the bars and go to where Thai people go see Thai sinning shows and Thai night clubs resting on the beach. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by rumba1:

Well guys, very briefly or story time if you like, what advice would you give to someone going to Pattaya/ BKK for the first time?

I keep reading this 'face' issue.. what exactly is this?

Can you actually be romantic with a BG???

In my experience of SE Asian ladies, they dont give good BJ as my ex girlfriend in UK.

But then again, you don't have a relationship with them long enough to know you, mmm???

My advice is: enjoy yourself, you're going to figure out the nightlife in a couple days. Other than that, i can assure you continents or countries have nothing to do with BJ skills, neither does knowing long enough, which, for many cases, means loss of service quality....

Take one thing at a time Buddy and dont ever loose sight of your goal when you first met.

A woman is a kitten before marriage

AND THEN

she becomes a cat

nat97@hotmail.com

• 6 months later...

Alfa,

I think the the jealousy thing isn't a BG trait neccessarily, but a Thai girl thing. Understably, an BG that is attached to you (for the money or supposedly because she "love you too mut") will know what a sanuker can get up to in the bars and want to keep you away. However, most Thai women also believe that men (conditioned from what they know of Thai men and of the stereotypes/reality observed in the farang tourists in LOS) have a tendency to stray. This knowledge is universal I think, since farang women also say men are dogs, and it's true in my opinion.

Anyways, try looking at this link http://www.geocities.com/voicefromthaigirl. A supposedly real Thai girl, a software engineer, gives quite a few opinions about what Thais and Thai women think. Since she got the idea after reading Private Dancer, she's got quite a few comments in her website about farangs, BGs, Thai men and Thai women, jealousy.....all the stuff we talk about in threads like this.

Just expect that whether she's a good Thai girl, bad Thai girl, or good bad Thai girl, if she's Thai, the odds are that she will become more and more jealous/possessive as she becomes more attached (for whatever reason) to you. The trick is to try and slow down her process of feeling comfortable expecting and then demanding certain things from you (like not going to certains bars, doing certain things, etc.) ---- haven't you noticed that early on when you first meet some BG they demand nothing from you, then it's not butterfly in my bar, then it's not butterfly in NEP/SC/wherever she works, then it's not butterfly in BKK, and eventually it's I own you. Same with money demands. Same with her ability to "emotionally pressure (blackmail)" you into doing certain things as she positions herself more and more as your lover and gf, as opposed to a whore.

She'll get more jealous if she cares for you and she'll get more jealous if she doesn't. She'll only not get more jealous too quickly if you continue to make sure she knows some things are not her business (when she still respects that line some and doesn't dare to question every little thing you do yet).....keep saying it and maybe she'll grow jealous slower. Slip and give her an inch and she'll take a foot, and befor eyou know it it'll be the same thing all over again.

ABC

Archived