Midnite's BACK...for better or worse

itsmedave

And what's with having to go all the way upstairs to use the bathroom at Midnight. It's not only hot as hell up there but a perfect place for a murder. Creepy. Although most of the girls were hags, #3 had some of the nicest tits I've seen in a while. We stared at each other through out her set only to have the mamasan hustler her off the ugliest guy in the place. What the fuck....

MrPickles said:

And what's with having to go all the way upstairs to use the bathroom at Midnight. It's not only hot as hell up there but a perfect place for a murder. Creepy.

Not too creepy. Last year a Midnite dancer offered me a 500 baht BJ in said upstairs bathroom. Passed as I had other plans for that night's supply of semen.

can't you manage it twice in a Night?........ ;)

sometimes i liked a quickie and then a few Hours later a L/T.......... :hubba:

really wanted one the Night i visited Long Gun when i met a georgeous Girl and chatted to her.

i was very willing to unload my sac early in the evening until she told me she was 16............ ::

i ran away quickly and Mailuk can back me up on this.

2 in 1 Night can be a lot of fun.............. :yay:

I have to agree the fun attitude is gone there, though I would say there are more cute girls than there used to be...

they sure are getting mercenary, though! the last two times I've been in there (in the last week), both my friend and I had the same thing happen to us (him the first time, me last night): we each bought a girl a drink, and after taking exactly one sip off it she disappeared to sit with someone else. to management's credit, though, when I complained about it last night--I found out later my girl was already barfined when she asked me for the drink!--the price of the drink was quickly refunded to me.

preahko

• 2 months later...

Went there last night for the first time in 3 years. My God. Very smart place these days and a real good sound system playing the best (IMO) music in SC if it was a little melancholic at times. Pushy mamasan but gave a good massage and friendly enough. But where have the girls gone? Are any of them still hanging around in BKK?

Archived