Midnite's BACK...for better or worse

itsmedave

Back in the good ole days of "The Tongue", Midnite bar was THE place to go for a fun night at the go-go's. HOWEVER, once it was bought out by the guy who owns Spice Girls it went downhill fast, and many of the former regualrs swore off the place for good.

Now, as a married guy, I almost never get out to Cowboy anymore, and when I do, it's usually to the no-name bar. HOWEVER, as of tonight no-name has lost ALL of it's great girls and was downright boring.

So, just for giggles I went back to midnite to see what's become of it.

Very pleasantly surprised. They have built new ministages in the couch areas where girls dance as if it were their birthday. Also, theres a new glass ceiling where same-same is seen.

The rest of the place is mostly the same but seemed cleaner. The girls were much more attractive than before and the sense of wild fun was back.

I was so excited at the return of the good old days that I rid myself of my cheap charlie ways and purchased a lady drink (at 120bht!!!) But, then lady went to dance and when finished went over to another guy and spent the next 30 minutes with him. I spoke to the mamasan who had a larsh word for her. The girl came over and said she had to say hello to him because she'd been with him last night.

So, okay, what the hell. Go with the flow. So I look up at the glass ceiling and the girl there is making a point of humping the floor and showing off all that she has. It was anamazing view. Usually girls on the second floor seem shy about the oglers, but this girl was seriously putting on a show. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it (and I've been around for awhile.

So, she comes down and asks for a drink. Ok, she goes to get it. On the way back, the mamasan intercepts her and steers her off to another guy!!! So, now I've got 2 full lady drinks siting on my table but both ladies are sitting on the laps of other guys.

Again, I've been around so I did NOT wind up paying for either drink...but what a way to ruin the party. I was planning on writing a glowing review of the place, but instead left feeling slightly depressed.

So, go to Midnite...but if you choose to buy a ladydrink...be sure to quickly handcuff the girl to your table.

To be fair, there are still a few attractive girls there, and although some may only rate a 7 in looks, a few have very nice attitudes.

But it is only a shadow of what it was a few years ago.

>HOWEVER, as of tonight no-name has lost ALL of it's great girls and was downright boring.<

DAve, I hope you mean that was that night only?

Tried Midnite with BadaBing, Himitsu, PM and others and gotta agree that it is still crap. I do like the glass floor there -- leave it to the Midnite gals to put it to proper use. I hate the poles at the tables. And the gals are pretty mercenary, not fun like before, creeping up on some of the less mercenary NEP bars.

But then again, I am finding gogos boring again and am keeping to soi 33 and the Thai "coyote" bars. More money (I do not care) but more fun (for me anyway) too.

Did not make it to No Name when I was in town for the weekend. Will do so this upcoming weekend. I had heard that they have a new crop of talent in there that was pretty good (per Goatscrot).

IMD, perhaps you have just been away from the scene long enough to miss it in any form? :dunno: Or our tastes are just different...

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Man, I miss the Tongue. SHE was good fun. and a party starter if there ever was one! She's gotta be creeping up on 40 now...

Regarding no name...the manager was not there which might account for the atmosphere. 4 girls on stage and little interaction with anybody there. Air con was turned off so very hot inside. One beer and I had to go.

The tongue was only 24 when we were cohabitating. So she must only be 27 or 28 now. Miss her...I assume she is back in Surin, but haven't seen her in almost 2 years. Same goes for the rest of her crew.

No question the girls at Midnite didn't hold a candle to the old days in looks, but they were on par with most of the go-go's. But way wilder in attitude.

Yes, I do miss the old times. Wife is away for a few days. I may head out and see what Nana is like now tonight. Haven't been there in well over a year.

Still, although I enjoyed myself last night, I was never tempted to cross my line of what I'm allowed to do.

itsmedave said:

Still, although I enjoyed myself last night, I was never tempted to cross my line of what I'm allowed to do.

:applause::bow::applause::bow::applause::bow:

Last Time I was there in 2004, they had some real cuties there. Good attitude, expansive but well worth it.

Would hate if that was gone - But I am gone too, so why bother.

MaW

Archived