Long term relationships???

Go to Manila is my best advice. Bloody awful place but most of the female population want to get married and fast exit. If you are as you say I would hold out for a 20(ish) virgin of extreme beauty but you will actually have to work at it. Because the gals speak English (sort of, anyway) you can chat someone up in the dept stores, etc.

Thailand, the whole culture is (increasingly) anti-farang so apart from fantastical sex with young gals a complete waste of time for serious relationship.

Note to the moderator - start a thread called The Great Wife Hunt???????????????

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want a long term relationship then surely you can get one in most countries? If you are a fan of asian/oriental women then Mchester has a pretty big Chinese community.

Regarding Malaysia, that's not a bad choice as some of the chicks are top notch. One word of warning though, check her religion first. If you think you're looking to get hitched then be careful. My brother's mate started living in KL, Malaysia 5 years ago. He's now married a Muslim Malay girl, (very attractive she is too), and had to convert to Islam. Can cause problems as the Muslims don't dig on the swine or alcohol.

Where to find a long term relationship. What sort of woman will keep you satisfied for a long time? Where will you find her. How do you get her?

Get away from the cities which are nightlife centers. Go to The Mariana Islands say maybe Saipan.

So how come none of those guys looking to marry BG's are speaking up here. I'm constantly reading their so called "advice" about how it is easy to meet marriage material in the farang brothels...er bars.

Why is this thread filled with...(gasp) GOOD ADVICE?

Where is Zane May when we need him.

quote:

Originally posted by Alfalfa:

So how come none of those guys looking to marry BG's are speaking up here. I'm constantly reading their so called "advice" about how it is easy to meet marriage material in the farang brothels...er bars.

Wasisdat???

U do find mariage material in those places,and very useful one as they will often,once brought back West,help our fellow countrymen well beeing by registering in the numerous local brothels.

It would just be nicer if those guys started marrying cuter girls,swiss and german brothels would start beeing more attractive

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

U do find mariage material in those places,and very useful one as they will often,once brought back West,help our fellow countrymen well beeing by registering in the numerous local brothels.

... and their husbands can start living off their earnings?

Don't judge everybody by your own standards.

LG

Long Gun

I like Ur boy scout spirit.U may have missed the sarcasm,the guys tend to keep on giving money out while their wife is at work(sometimes while the husband don't know).I was taking the piss of the guys in this situation.But yes U're right I'd find it more logical to take the girl's money than give her.

and best of all stay away from this kind of girls for a long term relationships

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Originally posted by Long Gun:

[QB]No, I didn't miss your sarcasm - after all, I am British and we are rather good at that sort of thing!"

Right,I wish they thaught U Waugh,sharpe and Monthy Python intensively,many of Ur fellow countrymen seem to have mostly innherited of the rigid parts of the Kingdom.

I daresay I would include U Sir Long Gun in the latter group

"I just wanted to acknowledge that as a former pimp you have considerable experience of what you were writing about."

uh!?Never married anybody so far

where's Dundee BTW??It would all become quite funnier if he showed up with his convinced moral rectitude.

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

[QB]"I just wanted to acknowledge that as a former pimp you have considerable experience of what you were writing about."

uh!?Never married anybody so far

No, but you have lived off the 'immoral earnings' of a Thai prostitute working in Europe, n'est-ce pas?

LG

Archived