Leave your heart's at home!!

Only 7 weeks to go............................................................................................................ Scream!!!!!

I don't look forward to christmas anymore!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When do you go back to BKK Skip???

I go 4 times a year but that aint enough.

I may meet up with Ferang_dundee. Try something different away from the bar scene. I will stay in BKK for a couple of days their because I have some good friends their.

Your question was a bit like a rod stewart song.....

Do you prefer blondes????

Tonights the night, everythings gonna be alright......

hmm not sure rumba frown.gif" border="0 I went there in September and now Im a bit low in cash. But sometime next year is a must. I've been in a 5 years exile from LOS due to bad finacies so I have alot of catch up to do. crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by rumba1:

Only 7 weeks to go............................................................................................................ Scream!!!!!

I don't look forward to christmas anymore!!!

Hi Rumba,

I was/am kind of indifferent to the "christmas" deal and have had a revelation of sorts......that is go to Thailand every christmas....It is by far the wisest move I could ever had made, now I miss the plastic/false cheer/insufferable christmas musak here and trade it in for little lovelies in santa hats singing "tinkle beeys" and wishing me "meedy kissmat"!!!

The best Christmas Ever to you All laugh.gif" border="0

This dog will be hunting sooooon, 12 more days till my holidays begin-oooh, like the 12 days of Christmas.....ho ho ho wink.gif" border="0

Archived