Leave your heart's at home!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

If you have heard of the Art of Living their philosophy is as follows.

Do not have expectations from an another human being.When you have expectations you can get disappointed.Take life as it comes.

Do not worry about the future.Because you will always have something to worry about. Forget the past as it is already over. Live for today.

Take the TG's or other gals as they come. Treat them nice and treat them right or just leave them if they act up.And then look for the next one.

just think about who would win the battle for loyalty if it came down to the farang husband or her Thai family, and I think the chances for that loyalty tug of war to be a reality is sligthtly higher then in a relationship with a woman of your own cultural background.Even if the thai girl were really in love with her farang husband or bf, it must be a hard time as she finds herself stuck between a rock and a hard place. In a war like that I am convinced the loyalty towards her family would win most of the times. Having this in mind I think life sucks since thai girls are far more cuter and sweeter then any farang gal hehe whatever.........

From my viewpoint the majority of failing marriages between Thai (or any Asian women) and Farang is because that most of these relationships goes into a marriage without knowing each other well enough. Long distances are normally involved, thus this relationship is pure platonic and the only love is "cyber love". Visas are then arranged and the girl is pulled away from her regular environment and from that starting point: the relationship (or sometimes already marriage) has to build up and unfortunate, this is the risk that it may not work out as planned.

To barge Skipper

No flame, but do you have or had a relationship with a Thai women before?. It is true that they do have strong family ties in a different manner as for instance I have but there are no such a things like “battles for loyalty”.

Totally agree with you guys....

Having had a few BG's (sometimes together and all that) and I absolutely honestly wanted to meet a girl to settle down with which as many guys have found out, aint so easy. After several inflated phone bills and mobile top ups per week, plus a few pairs of pants, knickers and bra sets (all for her by the way) well most of the time that is.... She is a great girl but not a 'sukhumvit' lady and from working in a nice clothes shop I thought maybe this is it. Loads to talk about etc, but she finally e-mailed me with the 'I need to pay a few bills' so I decided to end it there. I miss our chats and I will miss her in Thailand, especially that moment when she picked me up from the airport. Yes she liked romance and all that, it was a great relationship. But I remember what my twin brother said: Rule one: never fall in love in Thailand (in the partner for life sense)

He lived their for a number of years and lived in Singapore and Burma.

He found that long term-wise, it is much much better in Burma. He married a girl from the village and She is now over here, very beautiful (inside as well) and there first child is due next week. This is what pisses me right off. Everytime I look at her, I think of Thailand. She is such a wonderful lady. 23 years old and her family is very strong and she cannot go back to Burma because of the political regime. She cannot see her parents for 3 years. Now is she committed to my brother or what????

She definitely is. My next trip to Thailand in Jan will be my last full two weeks their. I will be going to Yangon and Burma. He says the girls are much more loving, gentler and most definitly not 'business' like.

So I go to Thailand, have fun with the girls that I know, buy them dinner, but as for shagging.... no way. I like to sleep with the nicer ones and have fun in the bedroom but strictly no sex.

I danced latin dancing for 4 years and competed in the european championships 2 years ago, plus at 38 I have won medals for 'ladies favorite body' at our gym. So I know how to get these ladies going, they love me spinning them around and making them look good, and from that point of view, I love to flirt with them all night!!! I WILL find love one day like my brother, but in the mean-time, I will tease the shit out of these BGs. I don't need sex from these moneytakers. They can play their games, I will play mine..... and I ALWAYS win, I can get them to do whatever I want without getting my wallet out!!!

See you in Pattaya on Jan 25th.

Where is the schoolgirl bar and nurses bar in Pattaya???

Keep those hips moving!!!!

Best Regards,

John

Yes I had a few Thai girl relationships , my problem is that i have a really hard time fall in love with them.The other things I wrote here was just my own thoughts in this matter, I am in no way a bitter, broken hearted farang who comes here whining ! tongue.gif" border="0 Just that I been through the paces as many others who visit this board. Just dropped my 10 bath worth to see if anyone agreed. smile.gif" border="0

To barge skipper, maybe its just to easy to pull a nice one....

I have a great friend and she is so sweet and speaks perfect English, she's worked the bars in Singapore for 3 years. We became close mates now and she understands that I will not sleep with her... I have learned a lot from her. I will meet her when I go over next Jan. I will meet her in Beer Garden Soi 7. I actually said to her I feel sorry for you having to sleep with these sad old guys around this bar!!! (not that all old guys are sad) She replied 'I don't have to do much with these blokes its easy money, not like sleeping with you John, You would give me a hell of a workout' to which I replied, It has been going through mind all th ewhile I have been sat here talking to you'!!! (which was 4 hours) She just smiled back beautifully. I actually think that she is attracted to me because I want to talk to her all day and not abuse her body. In fact, most of the girls I am very friendly with, I have never shagged. And I speak the truth, I am much happier this way. Believe me. I actually feel good in the morning and the girls do too. Somehow I seemed to have gained a strange kind of respect.

Regards,

John

Agree rumba and also a big turnoff to me is the girls ungratefulness mad.gif" border="0 So why do we fool ourselfes to belive they love us as they say so often? Maybe they talk to our ego crazy.gif" border="0 saying the things we wanna hear perhaps? I don't mean we are gullable, caz I know most of the guys here know it's mostly fake, but maybe we are too softhearted, just don't like to treat people disrespectful , hooker or no hooker.

Archived