Rental Oriental

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met my wife through a Thai friend at work. Pretty much Thai style as they like to go out in big groups and it takes a while before they will go out with you one on one. Very slow going as she wanted to check me out carefully before getting too emotionally involved. Meeting her parents was a pretty big deal. No sanuk before marriage except for some dry humping. Lots of money involved in our Bangkok wedding. Paid a huge fortune for the wedding, her parents,jewelry etc..however it all came back as all the guests gave money.

She has 5 older brothers,each of which could kick my ass if I get out of line.

I get along extremely well with her entire family. I think they were a little leary of her getting involved with a farang but I'm on my best behaviour arond them.

She has adjusted well to living in the US;luckily there is Thai food everywhere in San Francisco. She eats nothing else.

Yesterday she smashed the car...I still love her madly.

Cathead

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

If you don't mind my asking, what is it that brings you to a message board devoted primarily to discussing bar girls?

Well Worldwalker what brings U to that Thread??Seems that U're not in Ur field but don't go down on cathead.

The board is about more than BGs.

For Cathead,well,it sounds good but I keep on remembering a thread in wich Ur wife "came up" before U quickly deleted all Ur posts.So I doubt a bit of Ur story,good luck if it's true

What brings me to this board? Well I find it interesting, amusing and informative. I enjoy Bkk night life too but in a limited sense. Is it OK for married dudes to post? As for the post I deleted I just felt I was getting too flamed on a controversial topic. I don't lie. Anyways thanks Luis..sorta.

Cathead

Cathead:

I consider mine a success story although I do not like the characterization of 'ho.' I do agree that the shoe fits, sometimes. But a lot has to do with the girl's values, why she is doing the work and how long she's been in the biz.

While my relationship hasn't gone the distance yet, I feel pretty sure that it will. The bad thing about that is, when it has gone the distance I'll be dead and I'll never be able to tell everyone of my success! laugh.gif" border="0

Nonetheless, to counter some of the cynicism I've seen on this board I started another thread stating the '10 hints' that will tell you whether you've found a good bar girl or not. Up to you whether you believe me or not.

quote:

Originally posted by cathead:

Just about all of my buddies at the time were mixed up with bar girls and it seemed like one problem or vice after another: drinking,gambling, drug use and prostitution plus having to support the entire family on the farm--no thanks.

Bar girls mixed up in prostitution?? Surely not!

quote:

Originally posted by Lamock Chokaprret:

While my relationship hasn't gone the distance yet, I feel pretty sure that it will. The bad thing about that is, when it has gone the distance I'll be dead and I'll never be able to tell everyone of my success.

Don't be overly paranoid Lamock,it's still likely U'll live long enough to tell us about Ur success story crazy.gif" border="0

But yes I guess living in BKK with a nice salary give U better odds.Now why with those elements U have to settle with a BG is pretty much beyond me crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by carlton68:

interested in the bar scene not for the sex? Tell that your wife, but not me!

what's that again??U maybe right about cathead(don't know him) but the nightlife in BKK is more than the prostitution scene.

As about this board.I've used it for a couple of months and believe it or not I'm not seeking tips about where to get laid.

Archived