Fortune Rotunda

gummigut

Past week and a half or so we've had:

1) Thomson appliances. Laundry machines (too small) and refrigerators. They looked very second tier.

Also some stuff like kitchen sinks.

2) Office Furniture: Very small selection at all. Okay plain metal tables. Droll looking office desks with drawers. Okay chairs (though I think Office Depot or whatever has a better selection).

3) Home furniture: Some pretty cheap couches/sofas in the 8k to 20k range. You get what you pay for so don't expect something nice! But I guess they are okay. Some certainly nicer than what I'm sitting on now :)

There are 2 sets of dark wooden furniture. Sofa (no cushions though), coffee table, and some side chairs that weren't bad for 26k or 30k though slightly nicked in places. Thought seriously about buying one of them.

Got some kitchen lacqured kitchen tables and chairs. Not bad, but not my style.

4) Cotton bedsheets. Single tone 590 baht and slightly better (but not much better) two-tone for 850 baht.

I bought a set of the later. If I remember, I'll let you know if the cotton beads up like cheap cotton does or not.

Tesco Lotus: Pepsi, 1.25liter bottles. 2 for 35 baht. Wadda steal.

On the other end, there has been no sale on Bud's Ice Cream or Swenson's Ice Cream in ages. Life is getting rough!!!

Misc: On a down note, there used to be a computer shop on the third floor (as in American 3rd floor) that always had one gorgeous girl sitting at the counter. It seems that after a whole year they have now abandoned this avenue of advertisement for quite some months now.

BRING BACK THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.

Thank you for listening to this public service announcement.

<<burp>>

Mr G. >4) Cotton bedsheets. Single tone 590 baht and slightly better (but not much better) two-tone for 850 baht.

I bought a set of the later. If I remember, I'll let you know if the cotton beads up like cheap cotton does or not.<

it always unbalances me that the bedsheets I bought four/five years ago, which feature a lot in my private photograhs, including the ones with the woman Mr G knows well, are identical to the ones used in one of Edend's ST hotels.

Everytime I go to eden, I get emineded of MY bedsheets, and the various friends I photographed on them. Confusing timewarp.

Archived