America's scumbag fringe

Flashermac

"Right. The theory being that putting up with crap gives the majority the moral high ground.

'

used to work that way, but the foundation of the "higher ground" is eroding

pasathai said:

"Right. The theory being that putting up with crap gives the majority the moral high ground.

used to work that way, but the foundation of the "higher ground" is eroding

A lot of things are eroding. All the more reason not to overreact to clowns like Phelps. He would love to be arrested.

I know what you're getting at. During the anti-cartoon demos in London there were some very provocative signs displayed. The cops could have waded in with truncheons but they wisely decided to wait. They took photos and videos. They know who the trouble makers are.

I'm astonished that these idiots can get away with crap like this..... at a soldiers funeral!

KhunKong, i agree that the law should be respected and that the constitution is there for a reason... but i just cant believe there was not a little 'party' organised to go and kick the fuck out of these wankers. Honestly, im speachless after reading that. Im amazed they have not been linched by now.

Cucking Funts :cussing:

they may well have bided their time and took photo's and suchlike but i have'nt seen many reports of any arrests or charges yet.

these fine People in the US might be within their rights to lawful protests but if they turned up at the funeral of one of my Relatives then i would act............

Archived