Just another day in the South

BadaBing

She's a redneck woman, ain't no high-class broad ...

p.s. Shoulda gone to Louisiana, birth place of America's dream idol Britney Spears (aka Elsie the Borden Cow). Didn't Jerry Lee Lewis get away with marrying his 13 year old cousin -- who looked like the sister to that banjo player in Deliverance?

From the Wackiepedia:

"Lewis' turbulent personal life was hidden from the public until a 1958 British tour, when reporters learned about the twenty-three year old star's third wife, Myra Gale Brown, who also happened to be his 13-year old second cousin. Lewis didn't consider this odd, as marrying distant cousins was acceptable in the South at the time, and his sister had been married at fourteen."

good old Jerry was hounded out of the UK because of the outrage.

he done nothing which was unusual in the US at the time but the repressed Brits were horrified...... :yikes:

but back to the original story.

this Woman married someone under an existing Law?.

so what did she do wrong?.

was she arrested,charged and tried AFTER they changed the Law?.

if so that seems a little draconion to me..............

M.I.L.F

Mother I'd Like to Fuck..................

she's very rough,not my type at all.

but i do know some Filipinos who are Mothers and aged around 23-27 and they are HOT...... :chili:

Husbands back in the Phillipines and if i could get away with it............ :hubba: :p :: :sex:

BelgianBoy said:

Question..... if its illigal to marry so young, who married them anyway ?????BB

The marriage was legit because she was pregnant:

"A few days before her arrest, she married the boy under a 1962 Georgia law that allows children of any age to get married if the bride-to-be is pregnant. Clark gave birth on February 11."

She's going to jail for having sex with a minor , so in essance , in this case , one law contradict's the other :dunno:

Now had she been 15 also , then there would be no problem..but then again who the hell knows what's going on down there ::

Just another day in the south.... :tophat:

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived