Action at Lumpinee Park in the wee hours

Tiger Moth

I have gotten into the same habit as many Thai people. I arrive at Lumpinee Park at 4:30am when it opens and get some exercise before it gets hot.

However, I don't actually do my walking in Lumpinee Park. I walk around Lumpinee Park. One of my reasons for doing so is I enjoy seeing the ladies still out trying to pick up some business.

Today was OK, a fair amount of decent looking phuuying still working. But, yesterday - WOW!

Starting off there were a gaggle of phuuying on Rajadamri. At least 2 were very attractive - I mean in the category of top shelf or close to top shelf at the GoGos. Many on Wireless, Vittahyu as well - most across from Lumpinee Night Bazaar.

But, on my 2nd trip around Lumpinee Park, at almost 6am, I saw the best of the bunch across from Lumpinee Night Bazaar. Hair nicely done, beautiful face and a great body.

Even though I was walking, and these ladies primarily are looking for in car action, several indicated to me that they were available.

I know it is 500 baht for a BJ, not sure what the price is for other activities. But, certainly a lot of talent out there.

I was pretty suprised at the number of girls I saw hanging around after stumbling out of silom one night. I always take a walk towards the park to avoid the taxi mafia and spotted about 20-30 girls, just on one side. Was way too faded to even try get anything going, but I remember hearing farang, farang, farang a lot. Leads me to believe they dont see too many of them wandering around there, especially a young handsome one like myself ::

i've picked up some of the best in the wee wee Hours........ :elephant:

walking along Bangla at 5am is quite fun,many Girls wanting a bed for a few Hours and prepared to do anything........ :grinyes:

and yes i do get horny at that time of Day.............

i remember the walk from Thermae to the Nana Hotel last Year at around 4am and i couldn't pull..........:doah:

even in the parking lot no Girl wanted me......... :banghead:

what the fuck was i doing wrong?..........they must have seen my raging hard-on and known i was desparate for a bit of fun..

Archived