A few Pattaya ponderings

robaus

I overheard a conversation in Club Nevada yesterday. I think a punter was trying to negotiate with the mamasan not to have to use a condom with one of her girls. She responded with an amusing put down: ?No condom, you die? sung to the tune of Bob Marley?s ?No woman, no cry?.:up:

There were some friendly girls in Nui?s 2 on Walking Street last night. No real stunners and alas not a patch on the old Nui?s 1 up soi 15 where diddling was de rigeur, but N2 is still good fun. An interesting and probably accidental lighting sequence for a couple of numbers has the lights shining on the punters rather than the girls on stage. Gave the girls a chance to turn the tables for a change ?Oh my Buddha, look at the enormous tits and arse on that farang 3rd from the left!? Thankfully I was sitting 4th from the left, ?.errr?..or had that bloke on the end just gone to the hong nam at that moment? :grinyes:

A couple of nights ago there was a group of morons (err sorry? Mormons) thumping their bibles in the middle of Walking Street. ?We are here to save you sinners. If you have looked upon a woman with lust in your heart, you are a fornicator, and God will punish you!? I wonder if that also applied to Brigham Young, a founding member of the Church of Latter Day Saints, with his 52 wives and 57 ?known? children, as Wikipedia states. But 51 of the wives were mia nois (his last was 24 yrs old when he was 67), Young successfully argued in court when sued for alimony by an ex, since 51 of his marriages were illegal under US law. He also got his own money ?accidentally? mixed up with the church?s funds and was indicted for murder too. Sounds like BY was a man ahead of his times. He would have made a very interesting Nanaplaza board member!

I think I?m going to have some very stimulating company in hell! :devil:

BabeWatch (erstwhile Dogwatch) in the Covent Garden area at the far end of Walking Street has improved considerably and is worth a look in. Under the new guiding hand of Ricky (ex boss at Diamond GoGo), the shows are getting raunchier. I don?t think the Royal Ballet is quite ready for his choreographical expertise, but the caterpillar chain circle of lesbians licking each other out was a winner for me! Bugger Riverdance!

Another antipodean - TJ?s regular lickathon competitions at Coyotee?s GoGo is a sight to behold as well.

How come all the super-perverts in town are Aussies? Must be all the training we get down on the farm! Baaa-aa-aa-art that?s another story! ::

:beer:

robaus said:

I overheard a conversation in Club Nevada yesterday. I think a punter was trying to negotiate with the mamasan not to have to use a condom with one of her girls. She responded with an amusing put down:

?No condom, you die? sung to the tune of Bob Marley?s ?No woman, no cry?.:up::

:bow::applause:

Reminds me of another well-known Aussie in town explaining why all the Brits seem to enjoy all the soapy shows around town. "Because you Pommies have never seen soap before, that's why."

No comment from this very clean Englishman. :soapbox:

[color:"green"] A couple of nights ago there was a group of morons (err sorry? Mormons) thumping their bibles in the middle of Walking Street. [/color]

Those are not Mormon missionaries but some Evangelical Christians. If you called them Mormon they would be highly insulted to be considered such heathens.

The Mormon missionary would be well dressed, travel in pairs, AND be trained in the Thai language. They go to people's homes to spread the word. They do not stand at street corners and shout at people.

The Mormon missionary would be well dressed, travel in pairs, AND be trained in the Thai language. They go to people's homes to spread the word. They do not stand at street corners and shout at people.

And they would be riding bicycles wearing dorky helemts and have black names tags saying Elder Smith and Elder Young.

Ranger

>>Those are not Mormon missionaries but some Evangelical Christians. If you called them Mormon they would be highly insulted to be considered such heathens.

... fair enough. I got the wrong group of fuckwits! :grinyes:

Personally, I'm an atheist - I have no invisible means of support!

:beer:

robaus and eyebee, it's good to see you gents online and on this thread.

I'll be in town during the first week of April. I hope we can meet for some drinks, laughs, and quizzes. :)

I hope to see the new spots in town and to just get a feel for things in the wonderful world of Pattaya, or as it is known to myself and a few of my friends putting in time here in Korea, Adult Disneyland .

Is Helium (name?) still working at the pub?

-CDN

Archived