Vegemite

Fatbastard

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shygye said:

... but Thais also eat ice cream in a hotdog bun. ::

Ever had black bean ice cream? Black bean popsicles? Danish pastry with shredded dried pork stuffed into it???

Or that favourite with the students on picnic upcountry: chocolate bread smeared with nam prik maeng da! ::

Guest lazyphil

In a Fenland Norfolk village of 600, if not born and bred with several generations living there previous will be considored an outsider regardless of how English you maybe (they will take you in but you'll never be one of them), very insular/remote places around there...to be fair Lynn is a nice little town....anyway, you're desended from 'Fen Tigers'!!!!

lazyphil said:

In a Fenland Norfolk village of 600, if not born and bred with several generations

HI phil,

Do you mean "inbred"? There are some peculiar things go on in these remote fenland villages - and some strange people. I know because I come from a remote fenland village in Lincolnshire ........but I'm perfectly normal, of course.

Nothing gay about that, is there?

Khwai

Guest lazyphil

Inbred is a fair assesment I guess....have you seen 'Dakota Road'......I saw it on channel four ages ago and never heard or saw it since....basiclly about a girl fantasying about USAF guys at a airbase near her remote farmhouse, very weird film indeed, touched all sorts of tabboo subjects :: ....do they eat marmite in lincolnshire fenland?!!

shygye said:

Jelly, jam, and preserves are all different. :twocents:

Agreed. PB and preserves all the way for me!

Just pointing out that many Aussies I know think "Jelly" is something not even close to any of those three (which are at least in the same ballpark).

Archived