Sandy Spring Hotel Pattaya

Dr. Cop

Dr. Cop said:

Comments on the hotel and does it have in room safes.

Thanks... ::

Doc,

No in room safes, have to use lobby lock boxes. Sandy Spring is one of my fav hotels in Pattaya, you might want to see the reviews and comments on this hotel by clicking the Review tab above and drill down to the alphabetical hotel reviews.

IMHO location of this hotel is excellent and if you get a high floor you get nice ocean views, below is a pic at sunset of the view from my balcony at Sandy's:

239Img_0121-med.jpg

shygye said:

Is that Noi over by the palm tree? :hubba:

Yes, just left my place after LT and on her way to find sister Nit to eat something (again :: ) before work.

For me, yet another night begins as I contemplate the start of the hunt, after having just saftely hiddin away Noi's toothbrush and hair clip which she curiously left behind... ::

Thanks Brown Fox, Just what I needed to know....I have booked Three Suites for June, as I remember, the last time I was there I did stay one floor below the top and the view and the hotel were excellent, Just couldn't remember if they had room safes... Thanks Again...

I checked this out half a year ago, I had them to show me the "suites"! This hotel is a piece of shit IMO, friendly but shitty! I don't know why they call it a suite room. It is a larger room but has nothing to do with a suite! 2500 is way too much, I hope they gave you a better rate! The pool is ridiculous, it is more a large bathtub IMO! There are hundreds of hotels. The Mercure Pattaya has real awesome suites for 2300 in june!

Archived