Marriage !!

I just recieved an email from a Thai girl whom I met during my last visit to Bkk this past summer and she says she wants to marry me ! She's not a hoe , she is a waitress . I spent 4 weeks taking her out to dinner and movies because I was tired of seeing bar girls and I wanted to see what it would be like dating a somewhat regular gal ? Well she wouldn't sleep with me during the dating ritual and I was a tad frustrated but mostly I was happy that she wouldn't just bed me down in return for the money I'd spent on her . And being a man of my word I did send her a substantial amount of money last month only because I said I would . I guess the point I'm trying to make is that we (guys ) have to be careful of the promises we make to these women because it can lead to serious circumstances that cannot be taken lightly . And as for the question of marriage it scared me to think that I gave this girl cause to think in these terms . Anyway , I love Thai women as much as anyone and I can't see myself being tied to only one so I guess marriage will have to wait ! Be Happy ! Monroe[*]Marriage crazy.gif" border="0

cool.gif" border="0 I just might take KhunCoCo's advise and marry the girl , but then there's the maid at the hotel I stayed at whom I'd like to get closer to during my next soirie ! It seems there's always unanswered questions of "what if" that haunt my decisions when trying to find a mate ? Gollllleee!!! crazy.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Munroe:

"I spent 4 weeks taking her out to dinner and movies because I was tired of seeing bar girls and I wanted to see what it would be like dating a somewhat regular gal ? Well she wouldn't sleep with me during the dating ritual and I was a tad frustrated..."

Munroe, interested to know how long the "dating ritual" lasted before the horizontal jogging began. Also during the "dating ritual" did you sleep together?

Cheers

Fatbastard33

quote:

[QB]I just recieved an email from a Thai girl whom I met during my last visit to Bkk this past summer and she says she wants to marry me ! She's not a hoe , she is a waitress . I spent 4 weeks taking her out to dinner and movies because I was tired of seeing bar girls and I wanted to see what it would be like dating a somewhat regular gal ? Well she wouldn't sleep with me during the dating ritual and I was a tad frustrated but mostly I was happy that she wouldn't just bed me down in return for the money I'd spent on her . And being a man of my word I did send her a substantial amount of money last month only because I said I would. QB]

So let me see if I get this straight. You`ve know each other for 4 weeks and you are now in Canada and she sent you an email saying that she wants to marry you?

Although this is very romantic especially when receiving such an offer through an email, don`t you find this a little bit odd?

Could that possibly have anything to do with the "substantial amount of money" that you sent her?

And why did you by the way feel compelled to send her money? She is in your own words not a working girl but a waitress.

Hua Nguu

quote:

Originally posted by Hua Nguu:

...Could that possibly have anything to do with the "substantial amount of money" that you sent her?......

Hua Nguu

Munroe pay no attention to this cynic.

quote:

She's not a hoe , she is a waitress . I spent 4 weeks taking her out to dinner and movies because I was tired of seeing bar girls and I wanted to see what it would be like dating a somewhat regular gal ? Well she wouldn't sleep with me during the dating ritual and I was a tad frustrated but mostly I was happy that she wouldn't just bed me down in return for the money I'd spent on her . And being a man of my word I did send her a substantial amount of money last month only because I said I would.

Sounds like you still paid. You just didn't get any booty for it. Based on the money she can get from farangs for no sex.. I wonder how long it is till she makes the transition to paid for hoe. The nightlife is a scrap heap of former waitresses, maids, hotel workers.

I know that the nightlife is a scrapheap of ex's I just hope she doesn't end up on it ! And as much as I enjoy the services of the working girls I think that not all ex's belong in that category ? And the only reason I ever give anyone money is when I feel like giving it from my heart . It's not all business in the real world ! I harbour no illusions in this life , what you see is what you get " ! Be Happy !! tongue.gif" border="0

Archived