Would you pay to see this ?

BadaBing

Well, if the producers were willing to pay ME my current overtime rate that I get at my job, to watch this garbage, then yes, I would watch it :grinyes:

Unfortunately, all persons involved with making this program, are a bunch of con artists, who will be getting money from certified morons willing to pay to be conned.

Yoko is a Japanese cutie? Maybe in 1950 or so. She looked gawdawful when John married her. Could only have been a mamasan in Bangkok bar.

p.s. Got a story about Yoko. My dad's secretary was a helluva nice gal from Liverpool. I've always kind of liked the scouser accent because of her. Anyway, once upon a time she tried to make it as a singer. (Her roommate did, a gal named Petula Clark.) Well, there was a loony "artist" who lived upstairs from them. Her name was Yoko Ono. One day Yoko came down and borrowed the secretary's step ladder. Weeks later and she still hadn't returned it. The secretary happened to visit an art show where Yoko's creations were on display. And there was the step ladder! Yoko had painted it, stuck some stuff on it and called it art! She demanded her step ladder back, but Yoko said she'd have to wait until after the show -- and hope that nobody bought it.

No wonder John liked her.

:p

Archived