Thai Airways Stewardesses

KimDidMeGood

She was just being polite.

Knowing airlines and their tight budgets and schedules it is very unlikley that she would have flown right back on the same plane. It will not be considered crew rest and when she gets home she will still have to get her sleep time in before they can use her.

As mentioned airline girls are hit on by every imaginable rich dude thats out there so they can afford to be selective. You better be really model-looking guy or really loaded with fully automatic Baht gun.

The smartest thing would be the bizz card approach and sooner or later you may just get a bite.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:: why would 1 crew sleep over in Dubai and the other 1 sleep on the return leg ? ::

BB

Good point BB, but I've seen many times in CPH that 2 full crews boarding the plane and I don't know if the second crew had stayed in hotel or they had been there also on the first leg.

Guys, guys, I think some of you are way too cynical about women and life in general.

Actually most flight attendants don't get married with billionaires or playboys, they are just working women like any other non p4p. A good point is that they are not going to respond positively if you try to take them into flirtation mode during the flight. No one would appreciate it during his/her working hours.

The point is that flight attendants like every women, especially attractive ones, are likely to be married or into some serious relationship, then they don't necessarily want to get into some adventurous affair with any other guy.

Anyway if you pick the right one at the right time, no need to be Brad Pitt or having the platinum Visa card, just let natural charm operate; lol.

Once I had a date with a french Air France FA but due to lack of time it went nowhere further than just a few phone calls :(.

But I mean they are not THAT unaccessible.

"But I mean they are not THAT unaccessible."

Agreed. Seek and ye shall find, lads.

I'm told that Bed Super Club has a few air stewardess's kicking about now and then. The BA girls like to party there, apparently.

If you are sitting in first class Thai Airways, and look the part dress wise, i see no reason why you could not pull an A.S. Just lie through your hind teeth and sooner or later you will hit it lucky.

Fuck me, they are only girls in uniform... not unatianable queens!

yeah some guys needs to chill regarding TG crew, chula chicks, hiso the works. just girls trying to make a living & BTW one doesn't automatically need to fuck or 'pull' the flight attendent AT the very plane, but possibly run into her at any other venue or perhaps like munchmaster - getting the initial contact at the plane & then take it from there ;)

hell some might even run into her at spasso or 87+ :hubba:

Yes - I had a TG flight attendant as a girlfriend about 4 years ago. The following posts may make interesting reading for some.

As for how we ended up together, it was a flight from Sydney - Bangkok, I was flying economy, and it was the business card that worked.

Her and all her friends always told me it was funny how so many "old" farang men tried to pick them up on flights. To quote one of my ex's friends... "can't they even wait until they get to Patpong? Do they think we're all available just like a lady in a bar"

?

Cheers,

Moo Noi

http://board.nanaplaza.com//showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=115067&Forum=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&Words=%2Bmia%20%2Bnoi&Searchpage=19&Limit=25&Main=115067&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=0&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=#Post115067&bodyprev=

http://board.nanaplaza.com//showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=118425&Forum=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&Words=%2Bmia%20%2Bnoi&Searchpage=17&Limit=25&Main=118425&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=0&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=#Post118425&bodyprev=

Due to the thai culture that puts extreme emphasis on physical beauty, this blue-collar job is in great demand because almost all thai girls dream of being a flight stewardess.

In LOS, if you make the cut, you are deemed very good-looking with poise and not an average thai bear even if you are running around serving blankets and bad food....

Pay is not too bad either.

As to meeting one, if you want any chance at all, it has to be through a contact, a mutual friend, teaching english at thai airways, become a navy fighter pilot, bump into her in the health and beauty section of a bookstore, anywhere other than her workplace.....

CB

Archived