gift for gf's Isaan Mom..????

KhunJack

Going to visit gf's mum in Isaan (small town ..low on cash) in a few weeks for the first time .. wonder if anybody has a suggestion what would be a appropriate gift for her..?

(the toilet paper idea which was suggested by my buddy last night I'll skip)

quote:

Originally posted by KhunJack:

Going to visit gf's mum in Isaan (small town ..low on cash) in a few weeks for the first time .. wonder if anybody has a suggestion what would be a appropriate gift for her..?

(the toilet paper idea which was suggested by my buddy last night I'll skip)

You could buy her some betel then the toilet paper would come in handy too.

Hua Nguu

I don’t think that you need to buy a gift specific for your g/f mom. Just buy some small gift for your g/f siblings; stop by the local market to buy some food before going down and bring 1 or 2 bottles of Mekong (or naam lao) would do the job.

Have fun, laugh.gif" border="0

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 Gift...i'll give you an Idea...

Buy yourself another trip to Boom Land and forget the fact thay you were almost taken in....YO! got tio LOS for Sanuk and Sanuk only....Who loves you baby... crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

cent

if this woman's daughter wasn't a prostitute she'd have nothing to do with the snared farang. he can't see the trap yet and doesn't even want to think about it. odds on he loses his shirt, sooner or later. of course it's up to him.

Archived