The little bitch is back!!

Well, now the whole neighborhood is interested in this new development, farangs and Thais alike. They all know what happened... you can't keep two visits from the cops in one day a secret for long.

So now they are all checking out what I am going to do next. I didn't realize I was so popular.

Let's look at some of the options, most already suggested in this thread:

1. Ignore them and try to get on with daily living, all the time showing how so-o-o happy I am.

2. Invite a couple of whores over for a Sunday afternoon session in the garden. Now that has possibilities.

3. Try to communicate with the new lover boy and buy him a beer. I don't think that is going to work. He never spoke to me before the bust up, so I can't see any great flow of friendship now he has "her ladyship" in tow. And besides, I really don't like the little prick!

4. Move! Yes I could move, but not anywhere near this area. I just don't want to ever see the bitch again. And if my new place is too close, then my pet dog will be sure to find his way back to her house. So the move would have to be far away, most likely to another province. But moves are expensive, especially when you have a house full of furniture and other junk. I'd need a 10-wheeler to shift it all. And I am fast running out of money.

Option #2 seems like the most fun, but what to do on Monday? No, seriously, I need to do something real fast because this new situation is making me feel bad and depressed.

Any other ideas, fellas? I do appreciate your help.

Just get on with your life, fuck her and the prick next door.

Someone told me this a long time ago, "Why let someone rent space in your head when they are the type of person that you wouldn't let through your front door." and it's true.

She's playing a game and you don't have to play.Go out have a good time, get on with your life. Oh and keep your dog away from that prick.

Tropic - read my prior post, dude! She will change and get crazy with her new guy when she thinks you don't care. Period. End of story.

If she sees you happy and unconcerned, she'll turn her anger and frustration toward her new boyfriend. If she sees you bring in a bunch of girls to party in her face, she'll recognize it for what it is - an attempt to get her to THINK you're happy and don't care, and in the process, rubbing her nose in it.

If that's the case, she'll turn her anger toward you. Bad karma, man! Don't do that stuff with a Thai bargirl. Just don't. Nobody wins. Everybody loses.

And don't move - no matter what - because then, in her eyes and perhaps in reality...she wins. You don't deserve that and its something she'll hang onto forever. Who knows? She might even leave her boyfriend and track you down again. You want that?

Get on with it and good luck! Chicago Dave

Archived