The little bitch is back!!

For those who don't know my story check out my earlier post (titled "Help ...I'm Desperate") in this section. Yes, I was desperate then, when my relationship with the Thai girl I had lived with for the last five years ended violently, and the Tourist Police came to arrest her.

Thank you again to all those on this board who offered their advice and encouragement.

It's been a month since the breakup and now it is time to give you an update. The little bitch is back! No, not with me, she has shacked up with the farang guy next door. I don't know this guy at all, but he is 20 years younger than me, and I heard that he is wealthy. Quiet type, has never spoken to me before. But it seems he is coming out of his shell now, with the new lady in his life.

Just when I was achieving a little calmness in my life, everything has now turned very stressful again. I have been trying to forget about the past and put together a new life... a single life sure, but with hope for renewal and maybe better things in the future.

But now, I am constantly reminded of the past. Every day. Neither of them have spoken one word to me. Not that I care or expect it. And my dog doesn't want to stay home any more, he'd rather go play with the new guy.

My ex and my farang neighbor look so happy sitting there in their garden, hand in hand,laughing, smoking and drinking, watching me wash the dishes, hang out my clothes, clean my house.

Almost TOO happy!

It seems like she has changed completely from her old self. (Is that possible? Can the leopard change its spots?) Then again, perhaps this guy is the catalyst she needed to bring out her better side, perhaps something I wasn't capable of doing in those five years together.

I've got plenty of time to reflect on it, seeing them together each day. Good luck to them. Perhaps she can have a happier life now.

But why did she have to move next door?

I would say she has now proven what a manipulative Bitch that she is. I would say it is all show on her side to piss you off.

Say hi to the guy and drag him out for a beer or two and be pleasant to her. watch her shit herself.

A few years ago back in England a guy i knew was splitting up with his wife, she tried to manipulate things so she could claim what an arsehole he was in court.

One of the things she did to provoke a reactionwas this. He came back from an evening out at the pub, she was in the living room on all 4s being done from behind whilst blowing another guy. His reaction was "Oh Hi guys, anyone want a cuppa" pissed her right off

If you were the vindictive type, you could feed your dog chocolate-flavoured Ex-lax and send it off to play next door or you could think of other ways to make their lives a living hell.

HOWEVER, that is not the way to do it.

Kill them with kindness as others have suggested. When the honeymoon period is over, she will revert to her former ways and you will be laughing.

I do find it interesting that of all the places she could end up she ended up next door. Could this be just to piss you off or was she banging this guy in secret when you two were together? Women often like to have back ups. Who knows and who cares.

Soon she will be gone and you will be sharing horror stories with the farang next door.

Tropic, not that a man should give up his home, but if it gets to be too much emotionally to bear and you are able to, simply move. If not, then two can play at that game. There are many younger, more attractive BGs willing to come home with you. For maximum effectiveness wait until they are both out in the garden or at least she is.

I doubt she has told the other guy about you specifically. Not that I am advocating telling him but a friendship between you and the new guy will certainly give her cause for concern. If or when she mentions it to him and he asks you say 'that's been over with, dismiss the two of you as some crazy fling'. Similar to Rictic's suggestion.

In every relationship we look through love tinted lenses and we ignore the warning signs. Her true nature will come out, as Shygye stated, she was probably the same with you in the beginning. Rest assured. No one changes that fast. I've seen this before. A person's true nature will always come out eventually.

Also, Rictic, great story. Not sure if I could have been as non chalant as the guy you described. But when you don't care anymore, you simply don't care.

More than anything else. Happiness (on your part) is the best revenge. Her tactics are to take away your happiness. Once you've achieved that, you've finally gotten your revenge and you won't care one way or the other what she does. That's how you know you've gotten there.

quote:

Originally posted by TropicNights:

My dog doesn't want to stay home any more, he'd rather go play with the new guy.

It's proably harder to replace a good dog than a TG in Thailand smile.gif" border="0

Seriously now. Dude sounds like she's trying to make you jealous. I'd do what one poster said and get another girl and play the game.

NO, NO, NO!!!!

TropicNights,

Don't get anywhere near this game. Avoid any visual contact with this couple. They are going down, and you don't want to be anywhere near when it happens. She is messing with both of you, and if you have any interaction with this guy, she will take advantage of the opportunity to stir up shit amongst you all.

She is trying to get a reaction from you. Be invisible. She, or both of them, will be gone within the next 150 days. Ride it out, and don't even be perceptible by her. Any reaction from you will feed her flames. Sure, your being invisible is a reaction of sorts, but present it with an empty blackness, rather that with a scent of fear and of hiding. Just be invisible. I would even make your dog disappear, if you can.

This is a pathetic, desperate and bad development. This Thai cunt is a step away from moving on. Don't interfere with her taking that step.

Yours Truly,

vtom, the dipshit.

PS--Once in a while, stick a very thin thread of clear tape across your door jamb, and maybe across some windows. See if the tape gets disconnected while you are away.

PPS--I'm very sorry for the profanity, but this whole ordeal really gets my blood boiling. mad.gif" border="0

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

As other members have said play it cool and always remember

He who laughs last, Laughs longest

Personally i would ignore the girl and get chatting to the guy. She will be simmering inside.

Good Luck anyway laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

He who laughs last, Probably didnt get the joke in the first place.

Quiet simple, move. Why should you move? for your peace of mind.

Dont play games or put yourself through extra stress. If they or more likely she wants to consider shes won let her.

I have found that in the fullness of time the best revenge is to live well. I know from personal experiance and that of my friends. I have had many an old Girlfriend come round to cry on my shoulder and wish they hadent left or whatever. Of course by that time I dont really care too much one way or another. I probably feel a little sad all in all and just tell them well who know things could of been different. It may not be as satisfying but its a hell of a lot more grown up and less stressful.

Tropic Nights - The point about your dog makes me think of that funny country music song entitled, "My wife ran off with my best friend and I miss him."

Seriously, she is playing you like a violin. Crazy women manifest their emotional instability through emotional games and this is a classic. Avoid her; be friendly with him. My own vindictiveness would want to bring over a couple of young hotties to run around in their thongs within eyesight of her, but avoid that urge. Just know it won't last long. Sooner or later she's going to show her true spots. The most important thing is to appear happy all the time. She thinks she's making you miserable and will play the game for as long as she believes that. Once she truly believes you don't care, TRULY DO NOT CARE, she'll turn like a jar lid. I'll watch the board for your updates. Chok dii! Chicago Dave

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: chicago dave ]

Archived