Beach Club in KL

Kite_Flyer

I went to the beach Club on Jalan P J Ramlee last night. Good atmosphere, band was OK, open until 3am and the bar served Carlsberg so I was happy. The place was packed with young Filipinas and a few Vietnamese girls most of whom seemed to be looking for a companion for the night. I spoke to several and found that the financial expectations were on the high side. Does anyone have an idea of a realistic rate for overnight?

I go to KL at least once a month and always end up there. The Beach Club is full of nothing but slappers. Starting to see meore and more Chinese girls and most of them are old and fat. The Filapinas and Indonesian girls are the most fun.

Most want RM400 but if you what till later in the night they'll take RM200. Some need to call their "friend" who I suppose is their pimp. The Indo's never have to call but must leave really early so i suppose they are domestic help. The Vietnamese girls are on the phone all of the time when they back to your room.

Thanks for the feedback.

Seen a few Thai girls too but have been disappointed with them. All are on the heavy side.

My experience to date has been that most girls will ask up front for MR400 - 600 for the night. Early in the night it seems to be hard to get the price down but as time goes by it's relatively easy to get them to agree to MR300 or 250. I got lucky one night and snared two cute Filipina's for the night for MR200 each ::

Talking to the girls I've found that most of the Filipinas have good English speaking skills, the Indonesian girls have reasonable English skills but the Vietnamese girls can be hit or miss with some good and some with little or no English ability. Not sure about the Chinese girls as I haven't spoken to them.

There seems to be a bit of the Thai business mentality amongst some of the girls. They'll hold out all night for a ridiculuous price and end up going home alone for the night. Still, no skin of my nose, there's no shortage of choice.

I can confirm DirDrill's comment too. The Filipinas are good fun.

For those that may want something different there's a parade of the local ladyboys on the pavement outside the Beach Club each night.

The ladyboys migrate down from Hard Rock looking for the one person who doesn't know the difference. It is a laugh to watch some the newbies go gaga over one.

The Chinese have decent english skills but are usually on the hefty side also and smell like a garlic bowl.

When it comes them telling you how much, you do it just here, laugh and say "I'm not a tourist, been here a million times"

But whatever you do don't take one of the taxi drivers up on the offer of getting a girl for you. You'll drive down a dark road, meet a car loaded with girls who are clearly being forced into the trade. Bad scene IMO and won't partake of that.

Archived