Red tobacko

AF16

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

Yaa Mar its calledd in our village, "mother drug"

how is it different from chewing tobacco? now i'm interested in whether or not there's some thai-based drugs that i need to give a shot the next time i head over there.

always looking for cool new experiences.

is it not possible to go to customs and explain what happened, and find out for sure if it's illegal? I don't know how aggressive UK customs would be, but if i were in your situation here in the states, i'd just go down to customs and start asking questions until they told me what the deal was.

maybe i'm niave and would do some jailtime or something, but that's what i'd do here.

Don't know.

Hi Mr. Government... here is the deal, I got a package in your care that I didn't know I would get. The thing is that it's some sort of narcotics in it, but I didn't know, my BIL just sent it without talking to me because he didn't know it were illegal here and I don't use the stuff... really. So now that you have the package I just want to send it back or something.

Would you belive me?

They already know what is in there,this is the reason they want you to go declare it( I am not sure what declare means in this instance)

DO NOT open it or go or do anything

Just because someone send you something does not mean YOU want it.If you put your hands on it you will most likely have a major problem :(

<<Bunderburg Over proof! >>

Err thats made in Bunderberg Queensland, home town to 3 diffferent live in girlfriends of mine, GREAT town for breeding hot girls, plus one of the highest death rates in car accidents in under 21.

Dam, cant remember the name of the Figi stuff, made from the root of a tree that's pounded up and soakedd in water.

DOG

jitagawn said:

They already know what is in there,this is the reason they want you to go declare it( I am not sure what declare means in this instance)

DO NOT open it or go or do anything

Just because someone send you something does not mean YOU want it.If you put your hands on it you will most likely have a major problem :(

In Norway you have to pay tax on mercenidice that cost above 1000 NKR. The customs check random packages to be declared.

I now have to show a reciet for the mercendice and pay taxes if it's above 1000 NKR. As it's a gift for the family it's taxfree. They will however check the content to see that it's not from a shop. So far it's about taxes and nothing else.

I don't know if they will open it if I don't collect, but I'm thinking that is my best bet at the moment. That they will just return to sender after a while.

Archived