My TGF is BI. Advice needed.

samori1

Sorry guys but for me at least the fantasy and reality can not mix. The bullshit has started already. Ten minutes after a passionate session, Nip gets up and wants to call Tuck to make sure she is OK. Fast asleep at 3am. Phone rings. Tuck has had an argument with her boyfriend, now either Nip must go and comfort her or Tuck must come here to be comforted. 7pm. Nip late home from work. Phone rings. She is missing Tuck, she loves me and she knows I don't like it when she makes love to Tuck and I am there. Can she stay with Tuck tonight and see me again tomorrow. I think Nip is more Les than Hetro and Tuck the other way round. I also think that the arrangement was a fantasy for both of them and it isn't working for them either, mainly as I have no feelings for Tuck and am not aroused by her. I am easing out of the relationship as quickly and painlessly as possible, before things become any more complicated and entrenched. Fortunately I will be out of LOS for July and the first week in August, which will make the breakup more manageable. Any future threesome fantasies I have will be acted out a Eden's.

samori1

Sorry your situation is going as it is. I see some fundamental differences in our situations.

1. I am not so involved with my Nip.

2. You have come into an established lesbian relationship. I got the girls together and they happened to do well.

3. My Nip is heavily Lesbian as is yours, but it is more on a sexual than a personal level so far as I see. She will go out with me and we both look for a girl to take home. It is really fun.

I think having a Bi regular is great fun. When you have two regulars working together to please you and learning how to work together to do it, it is great. Maybe Eden is similar, but I won't pay that kind of money for a few hours and then out the door. Anyway, I like to put the situation together on my own.

Zane

• 2 weeks later...

Archived