My TGF is BI. Advice needed.

samori1

In Jan / Feb I met a girl, friend of an employee, and we went out together a few times, dinner etc. nothing more. We corresponded intermittently by E-mail, pleasantries and chat. She was very upset when she found out I had been back in BKK in April, all be it for only 1 day and not seen her. When I arrived back at end of May, she was at the airport to meet me. She had got my flight details from my secretary / translator. Accompanied me back to hotel. Insisted I looked very tired, unpacked and put away my things and suggested She give me a bath and massage. We have been cohabiting since.

Lovely girl 27 looks 22, has good job as rep. For electrical appliance distributor. Rooms with a 26-year-old female friend. I had been seriously considering asking her to live with me in my soon to be acquired apartment or condo and caretake it when I am away. Yesterday at her suggestion I took her and her roommate out for a meal. We ended up back at my hotel where I discovered they are both BI. A night of debauchery with a couple of Mark's babies is one thing but to find that the girl with whom you are considering a permanent relationship is BI., is a hell of a shock. Anyone had a long-term relationship with a BI. TG? What are the problems and pitfalls? Any advice other than to get a bigger apartment and invite Alaska to join the three of us????

crazy.gif" border="0

I think if you play your cards right you could be in heaven. Not only will you have her for a g/f you can get alittle on the side with her friends shocked.gif" border="0

Once you have two, you want two... That's the only drawback I can see. If you love one or both, I would go for it. Loving both would be twice as good...

I posted this somewhere...

Maybe Delphi...can't find it, now. This is an excerpt.

We go to Tony Disco and have a great time.... Tuck is doing a little boogie as we watch the show and Nip starts to work her. Just touching her a little like a sister. Look out Tuck! And always trying to get me to hold her. No problem! I am feeling no pain and I am a VERY happy sanuker. I hold both of them - Nip and Tuck. My new friend Tuck is especially responsive. She turns around and gives me a long kiss. In public, with my girlfriend looking on. Pretty good for a prude!

When we are walking home, I get a bit ahead, stop and turn around. They are hand in hand, like Thai ladies do. Look out Tuck!

At the condo things are slow. Tuck puts on a big towel and goes to shower alone. After awhile I follow. She says she is shy. "I sleep, sleep." "Okay," I say, "you want sleep. No problem." We come out with Tuck wrapped tightly in the Terrible Thai Towel Nip goes into the shower.

In bed Tuck surprises me. She gives me a long kiss and rubs my balls. Wasn't she going to sleep? I return the favors in kind. This goes on for a long time and Nip comes out of the shower playing that she will be over on the couch. Very funny. Pretty soon she gets in bed and I am a sandwich - all right!

Then a funny thing happens. The Sex Machine, a.k.a. Nip starts licking Tuck's pussy. Tuck pulls her into a 69 and goes at her extraordinarily well for a devout, right-wing heterosexual! I do believe I have just witnessed a shifted sexual preference! Or caught her out in a big fat lie! Anyway she seems to be trying to swallow Nip whole. It is really fun.

We sleep and I am as happy as a hot dog in the bun - these ladies are really good to me. I know Nip loves me and Tuck likes me.

A few hours later, before I am awake and not really ready - an Unidentified Flying Object hovers briefly over me and lands on Tuck. The Attack of the Sex Machine! The girls go at it. Even though I wasn't ready I feel a little left out. Oh well, I will not be lonesome long. Nips ass is exposed and I stick my tongue in. "Hello, Welcome!"

Before too long Nip and I have Tuck's ass up on a pillow with her legs pulled back. Nip is applying baby oil and is completely excited as she spreads it for me. I go in just a little, am overcome and start to come. Nip is completely excited as I pull out so she can suck me off while I enjoy the view of upside-down Tuck. What teamwork! I come in Nip's mouth. As usual she swallows it all and sucks out as much more as she can. Like other Thai ladies I know, she loves cum.

Afterwards the ladies give me a standing soapy sandwiched between them in the shower. Maybe because it was my first time, maybe because I let myself go into new experiences this was really a lot of exciting, loving, sexy fun.

Sanuk Dee

Zane

I'd like to have your problems. Your girlfriend is offering you threesomes. And if you ever want to end this relationship, you already have a nice excuse, that you are a jealous man and can't handle her bisexuality.

However, if you aren't comfortable sharing your girlfriend's affections with another girl, then I'd suggest proceeding with caution.

Damn, it's fun offering relationship advice when kinky sex is involved.

smile.gif" border="0

Samori1,

I've had two separate relationships with Thai girls who I knew were BI. One in Thailand and another here in the U.S. I was never successful at getting them to agree to a threesome so I cannot comment on that aspect of the relationship. I found them both to be somewhat black-hearted and unpredictable. Both relationships ended after less-than one year. The idea of having a GF who also has sex with other women has some appeal to me, however I think that she must have some conflicts going on inside which can lead to serious problems when persuing long term relationships. I'm sticking to heteros from now on.

Heterosexually Yours,

Fly Boy

Thank you all for the input. I feel I must proceed cautiously. The roommate, I now call her Tuck, is a stunner but did not turn me on. She also has a very fiery personality (??taking yaba??) and a large family which TGF (now Nip) helps to support. My feelings for Nip are deep, we laugh and joke and enjoy each other in all ways including the bed scene, but with Tuck present I confess to feeling not only jealousy but resentment and embarrassment, to the extent I lost all sex drive. I am no spring chicken, being in my late 50's and can do without too many complications. Thanks again for input. Will let you know how it turns out in a few months.

You have got to be kidding right?! Everyman in the free world wishes he had your "problem" . You can't change ur lady's lifestyle if she goes both ways. I say go with the flow and give her lifestyle a shot. Try 2 for the price of 1.

Regards

JJSUSHI

Archived