Inn House(pattaya)

allatsea2000

Have settled on the Inn House in pattaya soi 13 for the first week, i have stayed there before, but for the life of me i cant find there own web site, i think it is something like www.innhouseinfo, and thats about where i can remember.

And yes i have done a search and all it turns up is from the scandi web site, they have one of their own that i used to have on my old comp, but alas when i got rid of that, well i didnt bother to retrieve any info.

So once again if someone can give me the web address of the Inn house hotel on soi 13

thanks

There are a bunch of hotels on Soi 13. I have stayed at two/three. Constant construction last trip. New ones going up.

One smaller one, The Haven or Heaven, can't remember, was nice on a much earlier trip, and last trip price had gone up and the rooms - well - they looked a little unkempt.

I always take a bunch of business cards from front desk. One reason is I have to write my room number down, and another is if I lose my mind, I just show the tuk-tuk driver the card - and more often than not, I do get back to correct hotel.

One night I was "kidnapped" by a couple of cute Thai gals . . . no, that is for a separate posting . . . .

to settle my own question, and for anyone else who would like to know in the future,

Web site adrress for inn house hotel soi 13 is

www.innhousegroup.com

Interesting though, only a month or so ago they used to display there monthly and weekly rates, as well as daily,

now they only display daily.

However i think the best site at this stage to book this hotel on at the moment is the one mentioned in previous responses, as this web site is a bit cheaper for weekly rate(100baht) but also gets you a free beer everyday

Archived