trouble ahead?

need advice on this one ... I've been visiting a certain beerbar in CP for the past year, usually just to watch sports and chat up the girls. When I first started going, I always chatted up b/g A. After a few months, she left and so I started seeing b/g B, who told me b/g A had 'gone back to Thai husband'.

I've seen b/g B since, again just a chat up and a few laughts. On my most recent visits there, no b/g B. The other girls told me she had 'gone back home', so just chatted up some of the others and left.

Lo and behold, yesterday I go back and b/g A is there! but b/g B is still not there. I barfine A and take her to a movie, we have a nice time.

Today, I went back, and both A and B are there! B seems pissed when she finds out I took A out. Ok, I can deal with that, but what has me concerned is that B told A that I slept w/her. It's not true, I have never even barfined B. Think A believed me, but is there trouble a-brewing between these girls?

I don't wanna get in the middle if this blows up ... do you think I should avoid this place from now on?

This rivalry thing happens all the time. Its all about money and conquest. Just make it clear to the girls that you are a butterfly and let them worry about their little rivalry. You don't have to choose between them. That's the great thing about Thailand! You are the customer. You don't have to justify your actions. Whether you had sex with BG B or not, you did nothing wrong. You just need to worry about what you want and don't let them involve you in their little squable.

- FB

[ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

suzys wong,

Follow flyboy's advice - it's about competing for your dollars! You ARE the customer and there to be served. Let alone you are up front with the girls and tell them you like them both and maybe even some of the other girls in the bar. Enter girl c perhaps? It can be done seeing a few girls from the same bar, but it does take on some skillful balancing manuevers on your part. A key is to be polite/courtesy/respectful and spread your attention among your little harem (buying each drinks, taking them out a rotating basis, joking around with them equally, etc,.

If you do like one girl much more than the rest and start to get more involved in her life (visiting her family, her hometown, weekend getaways, including her child in day-time activities, etc.,), then you need to change completely how you handle the situation. Let everyone know up front and early. Then I have found it is best to completely ignore the other interested parties as you have let your interests/attentions be known to the establishment and those who are working there. If you go this second route, then don't even think about trying to re-establish relations with girls b, c, or d because girl a will then really lose face. Your own character/motives would also have to be then questioned. By presenting "a good guy" image to the place, your potential problems will be lessoned.

When/if you eventually terminate your interests/relations with girl a, then it's time to find another bar..................

All the best,

Cardinalblue

Flyboy and Cardinal: thanks, great guidance. I'll keep working on the balancing act.

It's a little confusing when they bail for months at a time, and you never get a straight answer on where they are

THAIHOME: thanks, but like Dan asks, which book?

You have gotten good advice. Let them know upfront that you're not committing yourself to one girl. Last week at a Soi Cowboy beer bar, my friend Nit introduced me to her roomate Noi who was a cutie too. I said I would barfine both and take turns. They agreed. These two 18 yr olds gave me no rest and kept taking turns all night. In the morning they went home happy but I was exhausted.

Archived