Need Someone to Translate a Letter from English to Thai

Savittre

Hi All!!

This is a couple of pages of personal correspondence (no, it isn't some sappy f****** love letter that'll make you puke... but I guess I've got a snowball's chance in hell of being believed! Que sera..)

Anyway, I posted about this before, and Stickman replied, suggesting some of you Bangkok ex-pats might be willing to do the translation.

I'll be in LOS in a few days, and I'll stay about 2 weeks. If anyone would like to help me out on this, please e-mail me at eggmannn@hotmail.com or send me a private message through this BBS.

Thanks, Cheers

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Savittre,

There are a few translating services on the net that are free and automatic.One I tried was "Parsit". Just go to "google" search and type "Parsit" and it will be the first website on the list. I think you are limited to the number of words and it may take a few times to complete you translation.

LeoTex

Thanks to all of you who replied and sent me private messages! I'll try following up the private messages, that should do it.

Thanks for your offer, Stickman, but I won't be in Bangkok on a Friday night. I appreciate the offer just the same, though.

LeoTex, I will check out Parsit. Sounds pretty neat! I'd never heard of it. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived