From Russia with Love??????????

bust

Maybe they have been around and I just haven't noticed them before but is there a substantial amont of Russian (that's what they sound like anyway) girls working the Soi's at the moment? I'm partial to a late night coffee at Soi 9 and there always seems to be a few of them trawling.

Three or four months ago, Thailand cut a deal with Russia where their citizens now get the same 30 day entry permit that most Europeans and Americans get, flights between the two were also increased. I would expect to see many more Russians in the near future.

ikkrang said:

Soi 9, late nite coffee/

I thought Soi 9 was the narrow one leading to the infamous BACKDOOR of Eden? no coffe in that Soi...

Maybe I have the Soi wrong. The one with Coffee World/ Subway that leads up to the Downunder Bar I think it's called.

at late night food place on soi 3 the other night got talking with couple of girls from one of the former soviet republics, think it was kazachstan.

both were plump, to put it mildly, and only one, the peroxyde blonde,spoke english. i could, if i tried real hard, see a niche market for her.

her friend, however, had asian looks...without any assets to set her apart from the hundreds of thai streetwalkers on sukh each night...wondered what income was liked...

Archived