Sanuk in Sydney ?

BobSyd

Barry, if I can't get it for free, whatever that is these days, and Thai doesn't come anywhere near for free :o, then I want it cheap! There's a Japanese "Mens" club across the road from where I work, the usual stuff, and 95% of these blokes walk out of the place hours later, fully tanked, many, many $000's of dollars lighter and no pussy! Just a knee-rub and a stiffy to tell the tale. That's why I like the Maggies approach, a brothel sure, but no pretence and always a good result for about $130.

Okay, Iwas in Sydney over easter and had a couple of very nice experiences with some extremely attractive Thai ladies...both students from Chiang Mai.

They were working in a massage joint where they give you the nude massage plus body rub and tug for 60 dollars AUD.

However they all wanted to do more but i didn't want to pay the extra freight. These were quality Thai birds the like of which I had not seen in the P4P market in Thailand. Their English skills were of the educated variety and they were much more intelligent than your average bg.

They both were looking for boyfriend read sugar daddies if i was interested but unfortunately i am not based in Sydney.

I would have been interested if i had have been based in Sydney...very nice

PM me if you want the location

There's plenty of cheap Asian places around. Don't expect quality surroundings (expect broken showers, smelly towels etc) but there are a few gems working there.

Cheapest I found was in Leichhardt for $110 an hour. 1 cute Chinese was the only girl and was ok. Place stank of mothballs though.

My local place is $160 an hour and often has hot Korean and Japanese girls plus a goodly number of nutty, yellow toothed, Chinese housewives.. Got a bbbj for an extra $20 once too.

Never really felt ripped off in Australia. Had an Indian starfish once, but she did put out without complaint.

Of course the girls are clock watchers (or the blokes outside are) and aren't really into it, whereas I've had Thai girls that were hot for it and gave money back if they thought I over paid..

I'm looking forward to Thailand in 5 months, but a few Koreans in the meantime will do nicely.. ::

Archived