Sanuk in Sydney ?

BobSyd

Guys. I have some experince of the scene in Thailand over the last few years. Probably more than I would prefere to admit to :o

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of the p4p scene in Sydney. I might want to woo a potential customer who is into this type of stuff. Having never tried p4p in Sydney, I had an idea it might all be a bit grubby compared to BKK. Obviously very different I imagine.

But any tips on where to go would be appreciated. Looking for nice girls not scrubbers! (Asian if possible). Range of services depending on how far he wants to go.. nice venue. Ideally a place where we can have a few drinks with some hot girls and then take it from there as the mood fits if you get my drift. ie he can bail out or go full service. All services on the premises would be best.

Hope you can help.

Bob

Guys, Thanks for the advice. Have looked at the websites which are interesting.

Most seem to be the 'parlour' style. Parade of girls, pick one, go upstairs etc. Not sure if there is such a thing in Sydney, but more of a club atmosphere is really what I am after. Maybe cannot expect the BKK go go bar style, but a bar where you can relax, mingle with the girls, have a bit of fun, then decide if you want to p4p or not.

If there are any particular recommendations for certain establishments, in terms of ambience etc etc, that would be most appreciated.

Bob

I can heartedly recommend, not by personal experience you do understand, you do understand don't you?....Maggies in Kellet St, Kings Cross, the usual selection of Thai b/g's that begin to look very attractive around midnight and 31 schooners later...seriously, you won't meet Miss Thailand there but you always get walk down the stairs with a grin...so I am told!

You can grab a complementary drink at the bar with your lady before you venture upstairs to, well... :rolleyes::beer:

Melbourne has a few of the club type places. One big Melbourne one is the Boardroom who recently opened a branch in Chatswood.

The scene is huge and not necessarily grubby, but generally dearer than BKK.

Okay, so this place is basically an in your face brothel and maybe doesn't fit the bill, but I did have a nice experience at this place:

Stiletto

There are a lot of girls on their web site, but there were only three available when I was there, so you might want to call ahead if you fancy anyone in particular.

Luckily, one of the three available was Natasha, a half-Thai, half-Malaysian chic. Very curvy in the right places and very friendly.

Archived